Best PG's in state

jaydem57

MOORE COUNTY is the best team i have seen play this year Culleoka doesnt stand a chance in Raider Territory. It was all luck with Culleoka staying that close in the first game. You have to watch out for Moore countys dominate posts but more over there Guards give then a little daylight and your in trouble the rest of the night ask Culleoka about getting dunked on twice...LOL.. and no noone heard about CUlleoka and no one wants to hear about them now there last years news. BUt i have to support my real team Riverdale

GO WARRIORS!!!!! LOVE YOU CULLEOKA

i could go on for days about that one

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Siegel vs Farragut game in the Chop House Classic over Thanksgiving break and I will say that both PG's (Moore and Cutter) played very well against each other. It looked like to me though, that the Cutter kid is not as good as everyone says he is. Don't get me wrong he was good, but I didn't see anything special. He seemed just a little above average. I will have to say that the Damron kid from Maryville is incredible though. He is the best I have seen this year.

I heard Cutter is not playing that well this year from othr sources as well. Surprising to me after what I saw this summer. Damron and Cutter played on the same team and there was no comparison. Cutter started and was the engine that made that team run. Damron was a nice role player coming off the bench and was not afraid to shoot and showed real promise. Glad to see Damron is stepping it up in high school.

Gregg Wooten is so underrated.He is a big PG and he does everything that a point gaurd should do.1.Pass first, shoot 2nd2.Run the floor3.Takes smart shots4.Can go left and right5.Gets to the free throw line alot6.His defense is superbI look for him to be one of the best college bound point gaurds in the state from now on.Dont get me wrong Joe Jackson is the best point in the state by far but Gregg is more of a true point and should get some credit.But Joe is still on the top of my list.

Wooten is the real deal and will do very well in college. Where is he being recruited?

i don't think anyone is really giving Tyrone Caldwell from Clarksville enough credit, he took them to the state title game last year and dropped 30 in the loss and was dropping dimes like crazy.. The kid already signed with Austin Peay, but could've went to a bigger D1 school, but he'll get playing time as a freshman there.

3rd best PG in the state is pretty impressive! What more do you want? I think he may very well average 20+ minutes a game as a Freshman at Austin Peay. He may not score much there, but he may end up in the top 5 all time in assists! He is very strong, good handles - especially going right (could still work on his left hand a little), and his shot is much improved. He may just be the best passer in the state. Plus, he gets plenty of props. If his team makes it to state again, which is possible, but not probable, I think he may be named Mr. Basketball in AAA.

I heard Cutter is not playing that well this year from othr sources as well. Surprising to me after what I saw this summer. Damron and Cutter played on the same team and there was no comparison. Cutter started and was the engine that made that team run. Damron was a nice role player coming off the bench and was not afraid to shoot and showed real promise. Glad to see Damron is stepping it up in high school.Wooten is the real deal and will do very well in college. Where is he being recruited?

This from an inside source Damron has been offered by the Air Force Acd. apparently he steps up in the class room as well.

You have to talk about Michael Young from Franklin in the point guard converstion. The junior had 7 threes last night and 25 points. He rebounds very well and is 6'2 185 lbs. Had a great summer as well, taking his team to the elite 8 at D-1 Nationals. Smart player with a ton of upside. To top it off, great in the classroom. Quite a bit of early interest from some small D-1 schools.

My vote for #1 has to be Tyrone Caldwell of Clarksville.

Tyler Cutter, Jordan Damron, Tyrone Caldwell, Ricky Taylor, Demario Williams, Elliot Williams, John Primm.

Chase Dunn from Livingston needs to be mentioned in this post. Kid can flat out play, averaging mid 20s per game....quick, fast with ball and can distribute. Anyone who saw what he did to Brentwood Academy would agree putting up 30 pts...14 of which came to lead them from behind with 6mins left. He also had 4-5 assists in that stretch including the game winning assist to a wide open three point shooter when Dunn was double teamed. He is getting alot of solid mid-major D-1 looks and has been up to Miami (OH) a couple times recently on visits.

The best PG in chattanooga is definitely Dontay Hampton from CSAS. He is 6 feet tall with incredibly long arms and does everything well. He had something like 25 points, 15 rebounds, 9 steals and 6 assists against Temple. He does what the team needs to win and was the main reason for their state championship run last year. I've heard that he is hearing from several mid-majors and that UTC is really gunning for him. Big surprise there /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />