152 @ state

PFgrappler160

I know it's early to start making predictions, but who is everyone looking to to win state at 152?

My pick is (if he can make his descent) Brett Shields, and not just because he is a hometown hero. He is a very tough wrestler at any weight class he is put at, and he dominated at the two pre-season tourneys as well as the Falcon Frenzy at Hendersonville, North Carolina.

I'm Just curious of your predictions. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ok he did not win second place ! Kelly Felix won 1st place. they give you second placed as a consulation prize. You do not win 2nd place !

Okay then let me rephrase to make you happy. He "placed" second in state. Better? Okay. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I know it's early to start making predictions, but who is everyone looking to to win state at 152?

My pick is (if he can make his descent) Brett Shields, and not just because he is a hometown hero. He is a very tough wrestler at any weight class he is put at, and he dominated at the two pre-season tourneys as well as the Falcon Frenzy at Hendersonville, North Carolina.

I'm Just curious of your predictions. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Daniel White from Overton will contend for he has defeated Brad Weakley twice (8-2) and (10-4) of whom Brett Shields beat in the Semifinal 2-1 dec of last year State tournament.

Daniel White didn't look that crisp when I saw him wrestle this year. I know it's early in the year though. What his record so far? Has he lost yet? If he did, hen to who?

Daniel is wrestling up a weigh class 160 lbs until he is allow to wrestle at 152 lbs for he is already at that weight. His losses were to Justin Cash very close match 5-3 dec (152lbs), Taylor Dixon 15-9 (160 lbs), and David Walker 8-1 dec (Ootehwah 160lb). He will be wrestling at 152 this week and the rest of the year or whereever the coaches need him to wrestle at. He has defeated Brad Weakley twice 8-2 and 10-4 decision. Cant wait to see him wrestle at his desire weight class 152 lbs.