Soddy Daisy

bear cat brown

This just in...........

The Baylor School for Boys and Girls will be pushed to the limit by a team west of Monteagle Mtn, and the team won't be from Nashville.

The Brothers, from what I saw, can go. Starting at 103 right up to Hwy these young men come at you and are victorious most of the time. I think they would be considered a slight dog to BSFBAG but it should be a heck of a match.

Although the team numbers were down the competition was still pretty darn good. People may not agree with me ,but I liked the JVs wrestling in the same building. These kids work just as hard and its nice to see them get after it.

I really enjoyed the 130lb finals. Taylor Witt and Jonathon Taylor have had some great battles for the last two years with Taylor coming out on top I believe every time. But the Soph JT finally as I heard someone scream out " got the monkey off his back". I expect these two to contend for the Championship along with fellow Region 4 wrestler Cody Hood.

Now for everyone's favorite team THE IRISH OF NOTRE DAME

I gotten be honest I would have graded them out to about a C. We took on Brookwood and beat them by 26 right after they had beaten McCallie by 30 ( so I guess we would be a 56 point favorite over The Big Blue) on Fri nite but we seemed to have left our fight and heart at the ND gym. But...... we still preformed well enough to come in 3rd.

One big positive was our 215lber Eric "Big Freshman" Phipps. On his way to winning the title, he pinned the 1st 2nd and a good wrestler in BJ Jones from Red Bank.

Shout out to our place winners

112 Nick Milliard 4th

119 Mac Richmond 3rd

125 Tee Boone Champion

189 Pat Flynn Champion

215 Eric Phipps Champion

It was good to put a face to several wrestlers that I read about, Beasley from Independence the Blackman boys Patton, Morris, and Kennedy. I would have liked to have seen a little more of the Patton boy but hopefully next week you'll be feeling better.

TSSAA, I caught TNKO illegally taping me from the floor, and I think he had a tripod. This has got to stop.

bcb iiii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Shout out to the little OLPERS, who will kick The Baylor School for Boys and Girls tail this Thurs. Boys its been a pleasure to coach ya'll, and your service checks are in the mail

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA, I caught TNKO illegally taping me from the floor, and I think he had a tripod. This has got to stop.

bcb iiii

I saw that snippet of video tape today, at my bros house, and I must say that bcb you didn't look at all shocked or appalled. As a matter of fact, I think your expression was one of excitement. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you were indeed POSING /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I can post it if you'd like? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

bcb iiii

I saw that snippet of video tape today, at my bros house, and I must say that bcb you didn't look at all shocked or appalled. As a matter of fact, I think your expression was one of excitement. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you were indeed POSING /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I can post it if you'd like? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i think a video link of the INFAMOUS BCB scounting for the beloved irish would be an instant hit ...i would personally like to put a face to the spinning flower thingy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

and...the TSSAA has informed me that you need to turn in all your video of any 189lb matches from saturday... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i think a video link of the INFAMOUS BCB scounting for the beloved irish would be an instant hit ...i would personally like to put a face to the spinning flower thingy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

and...the TSSAA has informed me that you need to turn in all your video of any 189lb matches from saturday... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Don't have any 189lbers video, don't need any...... As I have stated before Patrick "I got muscles and moves this year" Flynn is the man.

You'll get to see my face this coming Fri and Sat at Bradley. But here's what to look for. 6'5 237 chin and stomach made of granite.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You'll get to see my face this coming Fri and Sat at Bradley. But here's what to look for. 6'5 237 chin and stomach made of granite.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

LOL........you carrying Raider76 on your shoulders?

I am really proud of the Cox boys, Austin and Brennen, from Independence, they both great this weekend and earned a strong 4th place for their efforts. I do have to brag about my baby brother, Freshman Brennen Cox, who while being up 3-2 in the third pinned #1 seed and 3rd ranked Peter Bonilla (CBHS).

Great job both of you.

Don't have any 189lbers video, don't need any...... As I have stated before Patrick "I got muscles and moves this year" Flynn is the man.

I've seen Budha statues that had granite chins and stomachs, too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Billy Z lost two close matches, one to a strong CBHS who he pinned the night before and the other in over time to BJ from Red Bank. Soddy had 4 starters out and the ones who showed up looked very worn with the exception of Lane 145 and Fuller. Henry has his work cut out this year with this good group of boy's.

CBHS is one tough team and even with two out Red Bank put on a big show from Jonathan Taylor, Tony Tolbert, BJ Jones and Danny.

BCB,

Joan and I was discussing how great Tee and the chosen ones (Irish not Olpher's) Looked this morning over coffee /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . And is there something special you would like to do after your last match coaching the OLPH's Thurs. (has it been 6 or 7 years?) We have a limmited budget this year so lif you just let Stephanie know tomorrow we will see what we can put together.

bcb iiii

Just kidding about the video. And yes I probably was posing, trying to find a new career when I retire.