Mcgacock High Schools:Zach Franklin

FootballMan123

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been Watching Zach Franklin for a while and he has really broke out this year. Being the go to WR and then to Running back and then Step up and be the Qb this guy has big potential to play in college and im looking forward to seeing him.

Since you follow McGavock, can you tell me why the largest high school in the state of Tennessee can't even produce a team to even make it to the first round of the playoffs? Year in and year out they're doing good to even have five wins per season.

Since you follow McGavock, can you tell me why the largest high school in the state of Tennessee can't even produce a team to even make it to the first round of the playoffs? Year in and year out they're doing good to even have five wins per season.

I did.And your right we should be goin to the playoffs every year,but the coaches dont recruit the kids.There are a couple of really good players there but that wont get you a championship.Zach Franklin,Jeff Abernathy,Ed Sanders,and Mathew Hinson.I watched the games and Zach Franklin and Jeff Abernathy made some magic happen.

I did.And your right we should be goin to the playoffs every year,but the coaches dont recruit the kids.There are a couple of really good players there but that wont get you a championship.Zach Franklin,Jeff Abernathy,Ed Sanders,and Mathew Hinson.I watched the games and Zach Franklin and Jeff Abernathy made some magic happen.

McGavock has the largest enrollment in the state and you are telling everyone that they need to recruit to win? That may be the dumbest thing ever posted in CoachT.

1)It seems like you got on here to hype up a particular player.

2)It is also apparent that you have no understanding of why McGavock has never won big.

I think 1 and 2 go hand in hand. You are a young kid trying to get talk going about your abilities, either that or you are a close relative os said player.

Either way, its pretty sad.

McGavock has the largest enrollment in the state and you are telling everyone that they need to recruit to win? That may be the dumbest thing ever posted in CoachT.

1)It seems like you got on here to hype up a particular player.

2)It is also apparent that you have no understanding of why McGavock has never won big.

I think 1 and 2 go hand in hand. You are a young kid trying to get talk going about your abilities, either that or you are a close relative os said player.

Either way, its pretty sad.

First of all you dont know about Mcgavock and whoever is putting this stuff about me is right on how our coaches recruit. We have a lot potential football players in our school put ,they arent on the team.Our team is a good team we just havent showed it. And our QB broke his collar bone and then we got another one and he wasnt any count . Then they put me in so before you go running your mouth ,you need to get your facts straight.

First of all you dont know about Mcgavock and whoever is putting this stuff about me is right on how our coaches recruit. We have a lot potential football players in our school put ,they arent on the team.Our team is a good team we just havent showed it. And our QB broke his collar bone and then we got another one and he wasnt any count . Then they put me in so before you go running your mouth ,you need to get your facts straight.

What a sad situation for a child to be in. You have no idea who I am and yet you say I know nothing about McGavock. I can promise you, I know more about McGavock than possibly only about 2 other people that are still alive. I'm an old man now and have forgotten more about MC than you will ever know.

Son, MC has always had athletes roaming the halls that never played any sport. There have been times when you could have walked that halls, put together a team and beaten the Mc teams that were wearing the uniforms. You are in a school where you are being victimized but the stupidity of those who died before you were born. Mc is a social experiment that has failed at the highest level. Metro put all of its eggs in the comprehensive concept basket and metro, just like Mc has failed.

No matter how good you are, or how many of your friends you get to come on here and pump you up, you are part of a football program that is a joke and will always be a joke. I saw your coach play at Stratford. He could play, and he was much better than you. I saw your executive principal play at Donelson and he was much better than you. You have two men right there who know athletes and know football and yet Mc still cant win. The head of the school knows football, and the head coach know football and yet Mc doesnt win. It doesnt take a genius to figure out where the problem is. Lack of talent. You were a third stringer for a reason. Will you develop into something more? Who knows. If you continue to be a loud mouth that wants to brag about himself while being part of a losing progam, I doubt you ever will be much. If you take a different approach and talk about building a program and being a leader, than maybe you will become a player. For years, many of Mc players have been known for doing exactly what you are doing and thats part of the reason Mc football is known as a joke. Running that mouth and having no where near the talent to back it up.

Get in the weightroom, get your protein, get your sleep, and get you attitude right. Most importantly, get your education.

What a sad situation for a child to be in. You have no idea who I am and yet you say I know nothing about McGavock. I can promise you, I know more about McGavock than possibly only about 2 other people that are still alive. I'm an old man now and have forgotten more about MC than you will ever know.

Son, MC has always had athletes roaming the halls that never played any sport. There have been times when you could have walked that halls, put together a team and beaten the Mc teams that were wearing the uniforms. You are in a school where you are being victimized but the stupidity of those who died before you were born. Mc is a social experiment that has failed at the highest level. Metro put all of its eggs in the comprehensive concept basket and metro, just like Mc has failed.

No matter how good you are, or how many of your friends you get to come on here and pump you up, you are part of a football program that is a joke and will always be a joke. I saw your coach play at Stratford. He could play, and he was much better than you. I saw your executive principal play at Donelson and he was much better than you. You have two men right there who know athletes and know football and yet Mc still cant win. The head of the school knows football, and the head coach know football and yet Mc doesnt win. It doesnt take a genius to figure out where the problem is. Lack of talent. You were a third stringer for a reason. Will you develop into something more? Who knows. If you continue to be a loud mouth that wants to brag about himself while being part of a losing progam, I doubt you ever will be much. If you take a different approach and talk about building a program and being a leader, than maybe you will become a player. For years, many of Mc players have been known for doing exactly what you are doing and thats part of the reason Mc football is known as a joke. Running that mouth and having no where near the talent to back it up.

Get in the weightroom, get your protein, get your sleep, and get you attitude right. Most importantly, get your education.

First of all i wasnt 3rd string actually.Im the Wide Reciever and had sucess until my Qb got his collar bone broke,then we had our 2nd string he wasnt very experienced but he tried hard and then i went to Rb and you can go check my success in that and then i got put at Qb against overton and come on i have never ever played QB and came in and one that game.Our head coach is a full back . And im definately not a full back.So of course he would be better at that .But you can keep talkin stuff on here cuz it doesnt bother me.And trying to talk me down its cool. It just makes me stronger and want to better.

Go RAIDERS!

First of all it's a sad situation for a grown man and to quote you said you were an "old man" to be talking to kids this way. Zach Franklin has no idea who posted this thread to begin with apparantly it's someone who thinks he has talent apparantly you have never seen him play. He has to be one of the most humble players that i have ever known he is a leader he builds his team up and he is also in the weight room he gets his sleep and most importantly he is getting an education he is a straight A student so before you post your trash talk you need to get your facts straight. I think you did this to get a rise out of him and that's a shame like I said he has no idea who started this thread. Your right Coach Broome and Mr. Tribue were great athletes and are very good coaches and do the best they can with the talent they have, they do try to recruit kids from the halls of McGavock High School but some kids these days are lazy and have no work ethic they can only work with what they have and believe it or not there is talent at McGavock High School. You seem to have so much knowledge about what a joke McGavock is and has been, were you a part of that joke? In my opinion and yes we all have one Coach T has built this web site for positive conversation not derogatory conversation and putting young men or adults down like you have, maybe next time you post on Coach T you will have something postive to say and refrain from the trash talking!!!!

First of all i wasnt 3rd string actually.Im the Wide Reciever and had sucess until my Qb got his collar bone broke,then we had a joke as our 2nd string and then i went to Rb and you can go check my success in that and then i got put at Qb against overton and come on i have never ever played QB and came in and one that game.Our head coach is a full back . And im definately not a full back.So of course he would be better at that .But you can keep talkin stuff on here cuz it doesnt bother me.And trying to talk me down its cool. It just makes me stronger and want to better.

Go RAIDERS!

Pretty harsh to call one of your teammates a joke, bro. I thought that you were a dang good WR when you played us, but I can't imagine someone who talks about his teammates like that as a QB and leader of the team. Don't blame the lack of "recruiting" for the playoff absence either, they have plenty enough talent on the team to make the playoffs.

Pretty harsh to call one of your teammates a joke, bro. I thought that you were a dang good WR when you played us, but I can't imagine someone who talks about his teammates like that as a QB and leader of the team. Don't blame the lack of "recruiting" for the playoff absence either, they have plenty enough talent on the team to make the playoffs.

Let me re phrase i didnt mean that in a negative way.Our 2nd string was thrown in the guy with really not any exerperience .It was his first year playing football and me and him are cool too and we play around all the time on how we lost the games and whos fault . Actually we were talking about it today.He is a good back up like when your starter gets a minor injury he comes in strong ,but he even said his self he didnt like starting and he knows i didnt mean what i said i guess my blood was just boiling.I apoligize for the statement and didnt mean it in any negative way

Go Raiders!!!!!!