Claiborne back on track!

ClaiborneBall

Claiborne back on track!! They played a team ranked 3rd and only lost by 14. That game could of easily of been theres. They just ended bad. Then they played Sullivan East, and won by 4 or 6. Then Played a christan school and also only lost by 14. I Heard that all and most players stepped up. Also that they play as a team. I think they are going thru a rough time since half there time has left them down and they have been trying to replace the ones that quit. Nothing against the ones that quit. I'm sure u had reason. But I do believe that there back on track. They also come in 6th place in the tournment. I don't know how they bet a team up in that tournment, cause i mean i have heard that those teams are the best a round, but a few people stepped up i heard. I wasn't there but that the word I heard. I'm happy for the girls! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did finishing 6th out of 8 teams in a tournament become acceptable at Claiborne County. They always have finished in the top four of this tournament. They almost won it a year ago. How can a team that has lost three out of its last four games be back on track? When was the last time that this program lost so many games early and played in the losers bracket of any tournament. Their players are use to winning. This team has already lost as many games the first three weeks of this season as it did the entire season a year ago. When was the last time this program started out 2-5????? Back on track??????

When did finishing 6th out of 8 teams in a tournament become acceptable at Claiborne County. They always have finished in the top four of this tournament. They almost won it a year ago. How can a team that has lost three out of its last four games be back on track? When was the last time that this program lost so many games early and played in the losers bracket of any tournament. Their players are use to winning. This team has already lost as many games the first three weeks of this season as it did the entire season a year ago. When was the last time this program started out 2-5????? Back on track??????

Ok, and you tell me when Claiborne has had most 10th grades,2 11th,and 2 12th and on of those 2 has just started playing ball. I think people need to drop it. Coach Lori Cook is the coach and is going to be this year so drop i mean a few of u people out in the commuity think u can fire her(haha) u can't so i guess u going to have to try harder...Right? and thats that. But the bad they about it is the commuity has stopped believeing so those girls have stopped believe. Never in my life have i ever experince this issue. Young girls playing ball but yet there getting let down by the fans or once was fans. I think its sad and disrepsectful! And half you people don't even know anything about basketball or anything you got to believe u can do it, abd half these girls have stopped cause all they ever hear is you all stink. Even walking down the halls in there own school they here why even try u all stink. Its pretty sad. Maybe if everyone had a little faith in them.

Ok, and you tell me when Claiborne has had most 10th grades,2 11th,and 2 12th and on of those 2 has just started playing ball. I think people need to drop it. Coach Lori Cook is the coach and is going to be this year so drop i mean a few of u people out in the commuity think u can fire her(haha) u can't so i guess u going to have to try harder...Right? and thats that. But the bad they about it is the commuity has stopped believeing so those girls have stopped believe. Never in my life have i ever experince this issue. Young girls playing ball but yet there getting let down by the fans or once was fans. I think its sad and disrepsectful! And half you people don't even know anything about basketball or anything you got to believe u can do it, abd half these girls have stopped cause all they ever hear is you all stink. Even walking down the halls in there own school they here why even try u all stink. Its pretty sad. Maybe if everyone had a little faith in them.

You are right, most of the remaining players are underclassmen, but who's fault is that. Cook has managed to run 7 of her 8 most talented players and Nickell would have been gone long ago if a few people hadn't talked her into staying. I commend the remaining girls on giving all they've got day in and day out, I just wish their coach was doing the same. If she would focus as much on making this a "team" rather than trying to convince them that they never really needed Hall or any of the other top players that have taken a stand and left the team, they may do a little better. Beating a 1-8 team is not that big a deal unless your record was the same as their before the game started. This is the worst start to a CCHS girls season, probably in the history of the school and the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the "coach" and I use the term coach very loosely. It is probably too late to find someone to take over the mess that she has made this year, but hopefully next year the powers that be will not keep her around to repeat history.

The coacht scoreboard and Claiborne's schedule here on the website shows TWO wins, one over Sullivan East AND one over Morristown West.

???

Also, Claiborne's loss to Hancock Co. is not posted here on coacht. Does anyone know the final score of that game?

Claiborne County lost to Morristown West 55 to 35. Coach T scoreboard was reversed.

You are right, most of the remaining players are underclassmen, but who's fault is that. Cook has managed to run 7 of her 8 most talented players and Nickell would have been gone long ago if a few people hadn't talked her into staying. I commend the remaining girls on giving all they've got day in and day out, I just wish their coach was doing the same. If she would focus as much on making this a "team" rather than trying to convince them that they never really needed Hall or any of the other top players that have taken a stand and left the team, they may do a little better. Beating a 1-8 team is not that big a deal unless your record was the same as their before the game started. This is the worst start to a CCHS girls season, probably in the history of the school and the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the "coach" and I use the term coach very loosely. It is probably too late to find someone to take over the mess that she has made this year, but hopefully next year the powers that be will not keep her around to repeat history.

Cook wouldn't be related to anderson at volunteer would she? he created a similiar mess there last year with several players not returning and probaly will have worst record in school history this year.

Don't site the grade of your players as a reason. When they take the court as a Varsity player, they are a player. Morristown hit them with 1 senior, 2 juniors, 3 sophmores, and 2 freshmen and won by 22 points. The game was close as long as Taylor Hall was in. When she went out with fouls from having to over compensate for poorer players, West took 3 sophmores and two freshmen and ran the score up. When the record is posted, it is the Coach that is responsble. Get a reputation of not getting PLAYERS to work with you, you have to find a new playground. LMU needs to teach this.

The coacht scoreboard and Claiborne's schedule here on the website shows TWO wins, one over Sullivan East AND one over Morristown West.

???

Also, Claiborne's loss to Hancock Co. is not posted here on coacht. Does anyone know the final score of that game?

Claiborne got soundly beat by Morristown West. They have only beaten Sullivan East and Anderson County.