Riverdale's David Spurlock

tdntn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would anyone go to UT espciallly now have they even settled on a OC yet there is a lot of turmoil going on there as far as the coahcing staff goes HOWEVER i will ask him next time i see him

He's going to FSU, I guess you haven't seen whats been going on with them for the past few years ( See Music City Bowl ).

I hope he does great at FSU and gets to the league, I really wished Tennessee would have pursued him harder.

He's going to FSU, I guess you haven't seen whats been going on with them for the past few years ( See Music City Bowl ).

I hope he does great at FSU and gets to the league, I really wished Tennessee would have pursued him harder.

while the goal at FSU is not going to the music city bowl and for how bad it has been they still havent had a losing season in a long time and you cant say that about UT...26 straight bowl appearances

while the goal at FSU is not going to the music city bowl and for how bad it has been they still havent had a losing season in a long time and you cant say that about UT...26 straight bowl appearances

UT has had one losing season in about 25 years, not much of a difference. I also wasn't just referencing the fact that they are playing in the Music City Bowl. In case you haven't seen it all over tv, they have over 20 players ineligible for the game because of cheating.

UT has had one losing season in about 25 years, not much of a difference. I also wasn't just referencing the fact that they are playing in the Music City Bowl. In case you haven't seen it all over tv, they have over 20 players ineligible for the game because of cheating.

i must admit though when i was in school and one of my classmates gave me the answers i usually took them too...some people for get they are still 18-22 year old kids and if someone gives you the answers most will take them...and florida state hasnt had a losing season since 1976

i must admit though when i was in school and one of my classmates gave me the answers i usually took them too...some people for get they are still 18-22 year old kids and if someone gives you the answers most will take them...and florida state hasnt had a losing season since 1976

also how many young men and young women at schools all over the world cheat and don't get caught? I bet the statistics would be mind boggling!