Hillsboro @ Franklin

Metro "Ballin"

I hope you did not take my "Indy upset bid serious". I just wanted a response. Please do not refer to me to be anything like that tnscout guy!

Hillsboro is primed and ready, after blasting Drew Kelley and company, or just Drew Kelley, the burros feel like they can lay the smack down in Franklin on Friday. Arthur McMilian says, bring on Starnes and Glover. Phillyfan,

I might be there since my Raiders lost to (1-9) Whites Creek, don't understand that?

Hey franklinhsfan, this is a metro team so I am allowed to comment according to you!

Will you sign my permision slip after Phillyfan buys you dinner?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you did not take my "Indy upset bid serious". I just wanted a response. Please do not refer to me to be anything like that tnscout guy!

Hillsboro is primed and ready, after blasting Drew Kelley and company, or just Drew Kelley, the burros feel like they can lay the smack down in Franklin on Friday. Arthur McMilian says, bring on Starnes and Glover. Phillyfan,

I might be there since my Raiders lost to (1-9) Whites Creek, don't understand that?

Hey franklinhsfan, this is a metro team so I am allowed to comment according to you!

No no no no no....please do not confuse me with franklinhsfan!! I have about as much respect for that one as I do for scout.

Comment all you want. I heard the Burros looked good last too so Friday should be a fun game. We need one after last night. BORING!

Phillyfan's buying dinner. YEAH! Maybe we can all then sit around the campfire and tell stories.

From what I heard, Hillsboro looked really sharp against CHS. They were nearly automatic with their shooting and they used their speed to create mismatches and penetrate the defense. That being said, they've also been inconsistent this season, so depending on which team shows up, this should be a very good game. McMillan should be a great test for Starnes.

Yeah, it looks like Hillsboro is ready. I am not shocked they beat CHS, but by how many. I still like our depth, we should be fine if we just play our game and run our stuff. I guess the biggest surprise was the McGavock game, Wow.

No, I'm not buyin dinner.

Congrats to the Franklin Rebels for putting together a gritty effort last night. Hillsboro @ Franklin was anything but pretty, however, it was a physical game marred by bodies being thrown around and officials sleep-walking at times. Whatever the case, the Rebels won another district game with yet a different leading scorer, Daniel Miller-McLemore (12). Kegarise added 11, and Michael Young added 10. Peyton Henry was all over the place and provided a huge spark and chipped in 8! Starnes was in foul trouble most of the game but once he got back in there he once again he established his real estate on the glass. Glover also finished with 8.

hey phillyfan and mtwatcher

check the stats

Antioch 71 Hillsboro 36

9 days later

Maplewood 73 Hillsboro 57

If your impressed by the burros you need to check out Antioch, Maplewood, Laverne, and McGavock.

after you watch those teams play then tell me what you think about Hillsboro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey phillyfan and mtwatcher

check the stats

Antioch 71 Hillsboro 36

9 days later

Maplewood 73 Hillsboro 57

If your impressed by the burros you need to check out Antioch, Maplewood, Laverne, and McGavock.

after you watch those teams play then tell me what you think about Hillsboro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, captian obvious. Nice read on Antioch, anybody can see they are the cream. We were up on Hillsboro by 18 in the last minute until the bench was emptied. We did not play a good game, but all I can say, is we shall see.