Tues 1/8 Games

Chester Co @ Camden

McNairy @ Bolivar

Thurs 1/10 Games

Camden @ Waverly

Fri 1/11 Games

Southside @ Lexington

Chester Co @ McNairy

Mid season and I am already ready for regions. Who in this district has good post play? I believe Harpeth from our district has the best post play, and will make a splash in the second half of the season.

Tues 1/8 Scores

Chester Co 72

Camden 69 OT

McNairy 38

Bolivar 37

District Standings

1.McNairy 3-1

1.Lexington 3-1

3.Chester Co 2-1

4.Southside 1-2

5.Bolivar 1-3

5.Camden 1-3

HHSnumber1fan, I really can't tell you much about the other teams post play because I just don't see them enough. McNairy's post game is pretty solid. They usually are very good on defense but they are inconsistent on the offensive side. Some games they chip in alot of points and other games they might not even combine for 10 points.

Fri 1/18 District Games

McNairy @ Southside

McNairy won the first game 56-33.

McNairy (4-1) McNairy is the district leader and takes a 7-game winning streak into this big district contest. A win keeps them alone at the top of 12AA and it will give them an important 2 game lead over 3rd place.

Southside (3-2) Southside dropped their first two district games but have won three in a row to find themselves in a tie for 2nd. They also bring in a 6-game winning streak into this key district game. A win puts them into a tie for 1st and a loss puts them 2 games behind 1st.

Lexington @ Camden

Lexington won first game 48-44.

Lexington (3-2) Lexington enters this game tied for 2nd but they also enter this game on a 4-game losing streak. A win keeps them in 2nd and they can move into a tie for 1st if McNairy losses. A loss could drop them 2 games back if McNairy wins.

Camden (1-4) They enter thurs game against Big Sandy on a 3-game losing streak. Fri game against Lexington is a must win. A win would keep them within 1 game of 3rd and even possibly the 2nd place team. A loss and they stay in the celler and fall futher back in the standings.