Coalfield VS. Oakdale Girls

vols

rSquared,

I hope that they are not depending on CoachT.com to provide motivation.

If that is the case I'll take Oakdale by 40! Now there is a little bit of "locker room material for em"

I think all Coalfield needs to do is shot more and rebound, if they do that I think it will be a good game

I don't think they Oakdale will just put Coalfield away like y'all are saying, I think that it will be a very good game between the two. Both teams have players that definitely benefit the team. Good Luck to both the Lady Jackets and the Lady Eagles. It should be a good game.

Like I said before the Jackets will have to take more shots and rebound. I think the Jackets aren't getting enough credit, they are a very young team and a team that knows how to come from behind to win. I hope that their coaching staff has made them practice free throws this week because both games that I have watched them play this year they have been horrible. If the game is within 10pts going into the 4th qtr I think that the Jackets win win in OT

This should be a good game.

I would give the edge to Oakdale in

Coaching

height

I would give the edge to Coalfield in

Phyiscal play

speed

With that being said if Coach Snow can use is bench and not get his players tired where they make silly mistake they win. If not Coalfield speed and phyiscal play will win. Winner of this game and Wartburg will be playing for 2nd in the District.

Well it's a win, but I think that Oakdale is much better than they played tonight. Also, the reports I'm hearing from the Wartburg game is that they are unable to score the ball. Heard they had a sound defensive effort for the majority of the game but failed to make even easy shots.

Even though I've been a critic of Coach Davis i think that it is fair to say that nobody saw their trip to the range being any different. The scoring thing could be the result of growing pains. I know when we played Clarkrange they could have beaten us by 30 but they put their jv in at the end of the third quarter. I was told that they didn't sub on wartburg.

On the flipside, I felt like Coach Snow could have done a little better preparing O'Dell for the physical play under the goal. She should have just let a couple of the shots go rather than contesting to keep herself in the game offensively. Coalfield didn't have anyone that could compete with her.