Tri-County 7 (Week of 12-10)

RangerCountry

Rangerhead it's nice of you to join us but lets not just shoot off out the mouth just yet on the name guessing games your 1-3 right now. There is a small part of me that says your from good ol stoney creek just a hunch though /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But if I am not mistaken that flash in the pan program has had their way with you guys over the past 2 years so I wouldnt speak so fast my friend. And if Cloudland is a flash in the pan program what would you call the loss to North Greene by 11 points or your big win by 2 over Providence Academy say for your program now these days? I also watched 2 years ago a flash in the pan 9 win Cloudland team make it down the road to murfreesboro while someone was at the house so correct me so far if I am wrong.You can only rely on talent for so long I think Unaka's coaches and program has found it a little difficult now that they dont have the stud players to ride like they have had in the past and now they have to coach a little bit and the task seems to be a little more difficult unlike it has been in the past.Now Unaka's staff has been faced with some diversity and not so talented of a team and they seem to still be struggling 3 years later while Ned Smith has had less talent than any team in the county but still finds a way to take that flash in the pan program Cloudland and get them to the state tournament?It's like an old ball coach once told me "it's easy to build a perfectly good shed with the right tools but how good of shed can you build when your tools are taken away Think about it Rangerhead.

Geesh... That last statement sounds like it belongs in the spectrum section of the Star, if ya know what I mean. Sometimes it's just too easy to figure this stuff out.

Rangerhead it's nice of you to join us but lets not just shoot off out the mouth just yet on the name guessing games your 1-3 right now. There is a small part of me that says your from good ol stoney creek just a hunch though /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But if I am not mistaken that flash in the pan program has had their way with you guys over the past 2 years so I wouldnt speak so fast my friend. And if Cloudland is a flash in the pan program what would you call the loss to North Greene by 11 points or your big win by 2 over Providence Academy say for your program now these days? I also watched 2 years ago a flash in the pan 9 win Cloudland team make it down the road to murfreesboro while someone was at the house so correct me so far if I am wrong.You can only rely on talent for so long I think Unaka's coaches and program has found it a little difficult now that they dont have the stud players to ride like they have had in the past and now they have to coach a little bit and the task seems to be a little more difficult unlike it has been in the past.Now Unaka's staff has been faced with some diversity and not so talented of a team and they seem to still be struggling 3 years later while Ned Smith has had less talent than any team in the county but still finds a way to take that flash in the pan program Cloudland and get them to the state tournament?It's like an old ball coach once told me "it's easy to build a perfectly good shed with the right tools but how good of shed can you build when your tools are taken away Think about it Rangerhead.

Geesh... That last statement sounds like it belongs in the sports section (maybe the spectrum) of the Star, if ya know what I mean. Sometimes it's just too easy to figure this stuff out.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want nothing to do with this, other than to say that the "Spectrum" guy being discussed here spent the entire morning and much of this afternoon in the hospital, having a very serious medical proceedure done.

For what it's worth.

I don't know why people continue to bash him on here. It's getting a little ridiculous...

Geesh kuriousgeorge I wish I could say this was Tim Chambers but once again you are wrong. But you can keep guessing because the attention is rather ammusing. so if you want me to I will ask Coach T if you can change your web name from kuriousgeorge to cluelessgeorge /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So if I was you I would go get my friend oldrangerhead76 take each other out to eat at bettys burger hut get a cup of coffee and waste the night away predicting whos who on this great website. Someone needs to start a thread called the tricounty 7 who's who guessing game.

I'm not bashing anyone, just telling it like it is. Unaka will NEVER win another gold ball and they are going to play second fiddle to either Hampton or Cloudland for a long, long time. In fact with a region loss already to North Greene, Unaka could spend some time in the cellar. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Do I like it? YOU BET!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And as far as Hampton goes, no matter how mad I may get at them, I will always align myself with the Dogs before I would Elizabethton, HV, or the Creek. Thats just how it is.

I'm not bashing anyone, just telling it like it is. Unaka will NEVER win another gold ball and they are going to play second fiddle to either Hampton or Cloudland for a long, long time. In fact with a region loss already to North Greene, Unaka could spend some time in the cellar. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Do I like it? YOU BET!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And as far as Hampton goes, no matter how mad I may get at them, I will always align myself with the Dogs before I would Elizabethton, HV, or the Creek. Thats just how it is.

Nobody cares about your alignment (whatever that means). I'm sure you like feeling like people care, but we really don't. When I clicked on the page to get here I clicked on the "basketball" link, not "ZaZa90's new bandwagon". Who knows, now that Unaka has won three in a row, maybe you will consider some maroon with your wardrobe. Once again... typical Hampton, or Cloudland, or wherever you're a fan of today

After tonight, here is how I would rank them...

1. Hampton- they have already beaten 3 of the other six teams (Unicoi, Elizabethton, and Johnson Co.) they are now 6-1. they played like crap for the most part tonight and beat JC by 9...

2. Unicoi Co.- can shoot the ball very well and have an excellent PG...

3. Johnson Co- play great as a team, well-coached, and pley exceptional defense...

4. Cloudland- played good against a pretty good Chuckey-Doak team last night and took it to the wire. Stockton made his season debut with a 10 point performance. they are a completely different team with him on the floor...

5. Unaka- they have won 3 in a row but havent really played anybody. with a lossto North greene, I can't really rank them higher...

6. Elizabethton- horrible...

7. Happy Valley- 0-10, HAHA, I almost feel sorry for them... NOT!!!!!!

After tonight, here is how I would rank them...

1. Hampton- they have already beaten 3 of the other six teams (Unicoi, Elizabethton, and Johnson Co.) they are now 6-1. they played like crap for the most part tonight and beat JC by 9...

2. Unicoi Co.- can shoot the ball very well and have an excellent PG...

3. Johnson Co- play great as a team, well-coached, and pley exceptional defense...

4. Cloudland- played good against a pretty good Chuckey-Doak team last night and took it to the wire. Stockton made his season debut with a 10 point performance. they are a completely different team with him on the floor...

5. Unaka- they have won 3 in a row but havent really played anybody. with a lossto North greene, I can't really rank them higher...

6. Elizabethton- horrible...

7. Happy Valley- 0-10, HAHA, I almost feel sorry for them... NOT!!!!!!

i would have to agree with you at this moment. was at game last night and hampton didn't play exceptionally good but i don't think jc did either. jc does have an exceptional defense. should be a good matchup when they go to unicoi on jan 4th. offense vs defense. will have to see which other part is better for the two teams - unicoi's defense or jc's offense???? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

i would have to agree with you at this moment. was at game last night and hampton didn't play exceptionally good but i don't think jc did either. jc does have an exceptional defense. should be a good matchup when they go to unicoi on jan 4th. offense vs defense. will have to see which other part is better for the two teams - unicoi's defense or jc's offense???? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I think that Unicoi is better than JC. Hampton played a good game against Unicoi and came out with a 5 point victory. They played their worst game of the year so far against JC and won by 9...