1)SMYRNA

2)RIVERDALE

3)LAVERGNE

4)BLACKMAN

5)LEBANON

6)WILSON CENTRAL

7)OAKLAND

8)SIEGEL

Just predictions I would like to get everyone's thoughts. Blackman is my suprise team for next year just because they have been so young and they have some major talent. I'm not trying to rattle anybody's cage but I think next year is Smyrna's year to win the region. Riverdale is losing a bunch but they somehow seem to be strong every year.

2P maybe you can help me out here with Oakland but besides Precious I don't know who Oakland has coming back.

Siegel-I'm not sure besides number 6 All-region chuck McCord.

Somebody help me out here with these Wilson County teams.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central 6th huh. We're the Rodney Dangerfield of 4-5a. But that's cool. I like it that way. Could you redo it and put us last???

I don't think WC will be last though. Sixth is a place where your one win away from makin the play-offs. I just think with the loses of Adkins,Majors,McChurch, and Rottero WC next year won't be the same WC as this year.

This will be the 1st year in many years that region 4-5A will be up for grabs.

Maybe...

But I really do think that the top two are still Riversmell and Smyrna. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just a joke riverdale guys...

Maybe...

But I really do think that the top two are still Riversmell and Smyrna. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just a joke riverdale guys...

thats not nice but its hilarious.... will someone from riverdale post that worrior for life peom that riverdale students sent to smyrna football players........ TWICE IS NICE! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think WC will be last though. Sixth is a place where your one win away from makin the play-offs. I just think with the loses of Adkins,Majors,McChurch, and Rottero WC next year won't be the same WC as this year.

didn't do your homework, little one. Rottero is only a junior. WC is only losing 7 starters total. They will return to the playoffs. BTW, they started 3 sophomores as well. Don't be surprised when WC is in the mix again for a region championship. They have athletes all over the place.

I love how they never get any love on here. Especially from Smyrna. They lined up and smacked you in the mouth both times and you still have no respect. Smyrna won, yes, but it was a brawl and they know it.

Maybe...

keep talkin' that smack Smyrduh, 'cause you don't have a clue.

BTW, you'll have to actually beat Riverdale more than once to really have bragging rights.....

keep talkin' that smack Smyrduh, 'cause you don't have a clue.

BTW, you'll have to actually beat Riverdale more than once to really have bragging rights.....

That was a joke between me and the riverdale guys not you. And WC is good your right but whose going to replace the big three of Adkins,McChurch, and Majors. I'm not disrespecting WC either it's just predictions, stay cool "little one." And yes WC lined up with us twice and yall where beating us in week ten but then i think...... we won.

In the playoffs when we played again wasn't it 17-7 we won again. Yeah your right WC lined up against us twice but not really smash mouthed us. No disrespect, just stating the truth.

didn't do your homework, little one. Rottero is only a junior. WC is only losing 7 starters total. They will return to the playoffs. BTW, they started 3 sophomores as well. Don't be surprised when WC is in the mix again for a region championship. They have athletes all over the place.

I love how they never get any love on here. Especially from Smyrna. They lined up and smacked you in the mouth both times and you still have no respect. Smyrna won, yes, but it was a brawl and they know it.

My thoughts is Wilson Central will be a tough team next year and proboaly for years to come, they always have talent and by the way i play for Smyrna.

Smyrna

Riverdale

Wilson Central

Lebanon

Lavergne

Seigal

Blackman

Blackman is never good and Lavergne is losing way to many starters to be a great team next year.

That was a joke between me and the riverdale guys not you. And WC is good your right but whose going to replace the big three of Adkins,McChurch, and Majors. I'm not disrespecting WC either it's just predictions, stay cool "little one." And yes WC lined up with us twice and yall where beating us in week ten but then i think...... we won.

In the playoffs when we played again wasn't it 17-7 we won again. Yeah your right WC lined up against us twice but not really smash mouthed us. No disrespect, just stating the truth.

I'm not uncool, little fella. I gave you props for winning, but you did get "popped." If you don't think so, please post on here that Rottero cannot hit. I remember a hit he put on Sonny Gray last year that stuck in Gray's mind so long he didn't complete another pass the rest of the game. And, state championships aside, before you talk smack in this region, you need to win it. Independence was a patty cake and you know it. There is no way you would have rather played WC again.

BTW, do you even play, or are you just a scout-teamer that basks in your team's success? This is not an insult, just a question. You don't talk like someone who actually plays and understands what goes on between the lines and in the trenches of 4-5A football.