Lebanon vs. Warren Co.

sportsfan12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just made me laugh. Ive seen a few basketbll games this year and i have seen the kid play football. He is tough,aggressive, and plays hard all the time. But that doesnt make him talented. Im not knocking the kid at all. Talent? Exactly what do you mean by talent? Good high school athletes dont underachieve they play to the best of their ability. Thats what we have at WC. Real Talent is in the boro schools. Thats talent. Guys going D1 or any college levl all the time. Not every once in a blue moon. If warren county is so full of talent where are they at? Example if you are talented some college coach is going to find you. Paz is at Tech. He won 4 games in his high school football career with coach that we have now. I dont care how bad a coach is if a player is talented he will find a place to play in college. I guess the talent im lookin for is the different from the talent you see. You or your son must be the one on the end of the bench or a jaycee all star. There is only 2 kids off that whole team that can sniff any college court. One happens to be 6"7 and the other is a good athlete the Weir kid. So tell me where are the talented kids in any sport.

ok , weekly status how do you explain White County's success against the Boro? in boys and girls basketball with 500 less kids to pick from ?? By the way Wietzel is 6'10 and is being recruited heavily by Ole MIss. One last thing we have a Warren County thread on here, I think we have worn this Lebanon -Warren pretty thin, I'm sure Lebanon is not amused.