How do you think Culleoka will manage in Cully Classic

CulleokaFan

I think Cully will have a hard fault game against Middleton but I think that Demario will get the game under control and say that Cully wins bye 10 espically after the way the twins played against Santa Fe I know it wasn't much contest but the twins finally had them a good game.OK lets see... Ok what about the Saturday game against Summertown I know that is going to be a house full that is going to be a scrap game hopefully Cully can pull it out.Tell me what yaw think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cully over Middleton by 1

Cully over Summertown by 10

So you are saying that Culleoka is only going to beat Middleton bye 1 and when they are 5-3 and have not really proven anything but you think that Culleoka is going to beat Summertown bye 10 and Summertown is one of the top best teams in Class A.To me that makes no sense I think the Middleton game will be a breeze.I know Culleoka played Summertown last year and they gave us a hard fault game I think they got most of there starters back this year.

So you are saying that Culleoka is only going to beat Middleton bye 1 and when they are 5-3 and have not really proven anything but you think that Culleoka is going to beat Summertown bye 10 and Summertown is one of the top best teams in Class A.To me that makes no sense I think the Middleton game will be a breeze.I know Culleoka played Summertown last year and they gave us a hard fault game I think they got most of there starters back this year.

The Middleton game is going to be your toughest game,cause Middleton is going to beat you.

The Middleton game is going to be your toughest game,cause Middleton is going to beat you.

Middleton don't even match up with Culleoka.Middleton has one of the poorest schedules yeah they have won 5 games but they haven't beat anybody that even has a winning record the only thing that even helps Middleton is that they play a few Class AA teams but the teams out of Class AA have also been week.I don't think nobody on Middleton can guard Demario Williams I think he will have a field day with this team.Let Middleton come play in Culleoka's District and see how many wins they get Middleton is weak.I say Culleoka bye 8+

Middleton will give us a game but at the end with all the speed that Culleoka has I don't think Middleton will be able to keep up with us.If Demario shares the ball this game will be a breeze.If the Beach's come to play watch out this game can get out of hand.

Middleton is not your regular run of the mill 1A ball club...They are a program with 3 state championships,last being in 2005.....Larry Smalley is a 23 year veteran at Middleton,he has pretty much seen it all...

I'm not real sure you are familiar with the area of basketball you are talking about...You called Bolivar,Fayette-Ware and McNairy Central weak 2A teams..Those are not weak teams...Middleton is actually 8-3...Adamsville is not a pushover either.....

Middleton is not the biggest team Cully will face but they have two experienced guards in Jammie Cheairs and Tabias Murden who have been through enough battles to be able to handle anything Cully can throw at them....

Randy Cheairs and Derrick Hudson are in the post...Both are undersized but Cheairs makes up for it with outstanding leaping ability and Hudson is a good shot blocker....J Cheairs averaged 17 points a game last season and Murden averaged 11 points a game....

Cully will have the homecourt advantage and of course DeMario Williams,Antwane Beach and Shawn Beach will give the Warriors a distinct height advantage....

Smalley's team are usually strong defensively and are fundamentally sound...They will probably pressure Cully fullcourt because Cully isn't all that great in that area of their game...

I saw Cully last season lose a game in the state tournament to CSAS who they should have beaten...They didn't handle a modest at best press by CSAS and they didn't shoot well....They also didn't use their height advantage to their advantage.....

Middleton is full of athletes and very well coached....They will give Cully al they want and more....

Middleton is not your regular run of the mill 1A ball club...They are a program with 3 state championships,last being in 2005.....Larry Smalley is a 23 year veteran at Middleton,he has pretty much seen it all...

I'm not real sure you are familiar with the area of basketball you are talking about...You called Bolivar,Fayette-Ware and McNairy Central weak 2A teams..Those are not weak teams...Middleton is actually 8-3...Adamsville is not a pushover either.....

Middleton is not the biggest team Cully will face but they have two experienced guards in Jammie Cheairs and Tabias Murden who have been through enough battles to be able to handle anything Cully can throw at them....

Randy Cheairs and Derrick Hudson are in the post...Both are undersized but Cheairs makes up for it with outstanding leaping ability and Hudson is a good shot blocker....J Cheairs averaged 17 points a game last season and Murden averaged 11 points a game....

Cully will have the homecourt advantage and of course DeMario Williams,Antwane Beach and Shawn Beach will give the Warriors a distinct height advantage....

Smalley's team are usually strong defensively and are fundamentally sound...They will probably pressure Cully fullcourt because Cully isn't all that great in that area of their game...

I saw Cully last season lose a game in the state tournament to CSAS who they should have beaten...They didn't handle a modest at best press by CSAS and they didn't shoot well....They also didn't use their height advantage to their advantage.....

Middleton is full of athletes and very well coached....They will give Cully al they want and more....

I know that guy last year v.s CSAS was a disappointing game but Demario was beat up and he was just tired at the end of the season he had a ankle and wrist injury.About Middleton the team is good but I just don't think that they have played a great team looking at there schedule they have even beaten a team with a winning record.I think if Middleton would play Moore Co., Moore Co. would beat them I just haven't see enough out of Middleton.I just think if Culleoka is on there game they will win that game at least by 5.And coach Slatton has seen it all too.As I recall he won a State Championshit with Perry Co. and almost won it with Culleoka I think it will be good but Culleoka will edge it out.

i dont know who you are but you need to chill out...you know absolutely nothing about middleton and it shows...middleton has the potential to kick our butts....learn to spell and get some facts before you post man...your making us look bad