How do you think Culleoka will manage in Cully Classic

CulleokaFan

the dude who said that about middleton's an idiot...middleton is the toughest game were going to play in the regular season outside of moore co.

from what i heard from they can shoot a little bit to i think 7 of 11 in the first quarter last night but well have to see i got cully by 1 just because i can't go aginst my boys when i played for them myslef

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was 7 of 11 3's in the first quarter the other night. and yes, to reaffirm your statement, middleton can shoot. i think middleton wins this because they cause mismatch problems for cully. with cully not being deep, the one of the twins will have to guard cheairs or murden and thatis no easy task. i hope those twins can guard on the perimeter, because if you leave cheairs or murden or mckinnie open, it will be bombs away all night long. this game will be one of the best class a matchups of the year.

that was 7 of 11 3's in the first quarter the other night. and yes, to reaffirm your statement, middleton can shoot. i think middleton wins this because they cause mismatch problems for cully. with cully not being deep, the one of the twins will have to guard cheairs or murden and thatis no easy task. i hope those twins can guard on the perimeter, because if you leave cheairs or murden or mckinnie open, it will be bombs away all night long. this game will be one of the best class a matchups of the year.

i believe antwan is quick enough to gaurd on the perimeter i don't know how quick they are but his long arms will help on the shots i hope the twins come ready to play thats all i know

i believe antwan is quick enough to gaurd on the perimeter i don't know how quick they are but his long arms will help on the shots i hope the twins come ready to play thats all i know

i agree...this is a big matchup in a ball....tipoffs only about 6 hours away...ive been savin my voice all day at work so ill have plenty to spare when the refs make me angry /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well the CoachT scoreboard has Middleton winning 55-54...If that's the case then it must have been an exciting game...Middleton is a good squad...Tough to come as far as Middleton had to come and play in a hostile enviroment and win...Coach Smalley has seen it all though...Middleton is one of those teams that plays tough in any gym...

Very good game. I wouldn't be shocked if these two meet again in March.

Middleton will have it tough...They will play Manassas three and probably four times and then have to get by either Union City,Humboldt or Lake County to get to Murfreesboro....Two years ago UC beat them in Middleton in sub-state play to end their defense of a state championship and then Humboldt beat them in Humboldt last season in sub-state....

Well the CoachT scoreboard has Middleton winning 55-54...If that's the case then it must have been an exciting game...Middleton is a good squad...Tough to come as far as Middleton had to come and play in a hostile enviroment and win...Coach Smalley has seen it all though...Middleton is one of those teams that plays tough in any gym...

culleoka was far from a hostile enviroment tonight...that was an awesome game...culleoka made some bonehead turnovers down the stretch that probably cost them the win...regardless good to see a middle vs west matchup be so close...look forward to another matchup im march possibly