New Team Rankings

xtrmx

Wrestling freak Daniel White didn't wrestle this past Saturday. He was playing in the East-West Allstar Game in Jefferson City. He was talking about the 152lb match between Indy and his replacement.

Bobcat. I know this. I was talking about when the wrestled at the Fall Brawl. And then we were talking about the R.J. Rayborn and Chris Sinsheimer match at the Tullahoma Duals.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go so far as to say never post about your family on here ever. I mean if your proud of their acheivements then post it. I think what they are saying is that you only speak of Daniel 99% of the time and not much about the other wrestlers. But i did see you wrote about overton's 112 in that 103 & 112 thread so you do speak of more than just Daniel.

Rj Rayborn was at 152? Wasn't he ranked at 130 earlier in the year? I didn't realize that was him.

I wouldn't go so far as to say never post about your family on here ever. I mean if your proud of their acheivements then post it. I think what they are saying is that you only speak of Daniel 99% of the time and not much about the other wrestlers. But i did see you wrote about overton's 112 in that 103 & 112 thread so you do speak of more than just Daniel.

Rj Rayborn was at 152? Wasn't he ranked at 130 earlier in the year? I didn't realize that was him.

Yes, he was ranked at 130lbs at the beginning and is doing a great job at 152lbs. He is ranked at 145lbs if my memory serves me correctly. He will be wrestling at 145lb in individual tournaments.

I said at the beginning of the wrestling season that Overton strength is 112lbs, 119lbs, 145lbs thru 189lbs. That still remains true. We're doing great as a team. I can wait til tournament time come. All these wrestler have no more than 3 losses on the young season.

112: Eric Hancock

119: Leo Hart

145: RJ Rayborn

152: Daniel White

160: Nacee Cannon

171: Larmarcus Armistead

189: Raymond White

Yes. He wat at 152 Saturday at Tullahoma. I am sure Bobcat can confirm, but I belive only because of the absence of Daniel White.

It is ridiculous for any of you to critique a high school wrestler because of an apparent win. Obviously Chris and Taylor have both worked their butts off to get to where they are now and are continuing to rise with their expanding wrestling skills. Let's not complain about the referees that have officiated in the state tournament for numerous years now. One person's idea of stalling is another's idea of smart wrestling. Congratulations to the Indy wrestling team on a great win. You're coaches are both proud of you for the success and maturing you all have achieved this year. Keep on working hard and your hardware will keep rolling in. As far as Mr. White is concerned, allow him to wrestle for his own word and not have someone blab for him. He is a stout wrestler and what he does on the mat speaks for itself. Go Eagles. -Coach Borneman

It is ridiculous for any of you to critique a high school wrestler because of an apparent win. Obviously Chris and Taylor have both worked their butts off to get to where they are now and are continuing to rise with their expanding wrestling skills. Let's not complain about the referees that have officiated in the state tournament for numerous years now. One person's idea of stalling is another's idea of smart wrestling. Congratulations to the Indy wrestling team on a great win. You're coaches are both proud of you for the success and maturing you all have achieved this year. Keep on working hard and your hardware will keep rolling in. As far as Mr. White is concerned, allow him to wrestle for his own word and not have someone blab for him. He is a stout wrestler and what he does on the mat speaks for itself. Go Eagles. -Coach Borneman

I think we established a little while ago that this was not about Daniel White at all. Welcome to the party albeit a little late. We've all moved on. Congrats this past weekend coach; your team definately showed everyone that their working hard to become a power in an already stacked region. Region 6 at dual and indiv time late jan. and early feb. is going to be an awesome place to watch some great wrestling!

I wasn't jabbing at Taylor or Chris I seen both of them wrestle and they are very good. I wasn't at the Tullahoma Duals. Daniel is family and what I will do the rest of the way is just let his wrestling abilities speak out loud. The state at the beginning appear not to know who he was. I was just making sure everyone does. But I guess the State tournament will be interesting this year and I see Taylor Dixon doing well at the state tournament.