Bruceton Tigers in "08"

valeB

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yall were askin bout tigers goin spread, they have I saw a practice or 2 and the young guys looked to be takin well to it. the QB was kinda struglin under the pressure but every new qb does at first look at the 1 they had last year durin his spring scimmage and first fall scrimmage. He is learnin his reads and I believe will do fine. THe only thing that worries me is the fact that the line is soo young. They have more size than last years, but not anywherte near as much experiance. If the coaches can get them in shape and ready to play before August this team will suprise a lot of people.

I hope that I am wrong but my prediction for the season is maybe one win and two at the most. Please prove me wrong though tigers. I am trying to be realistic though, everybody in the region last year was very young and return the vast majority of there players. The tigers have to pretty much replace almost all positions and look for them to take a lot of punishement this season but hopefully come back next season much improved.

• 1 month later...