Science Hill Wolverines

diamondpole

Thanks...

Does the design signify something? I assumed for michigan it was supposed to resemble wolverine markings. How does this fit with a Science Hill Hilltopper?

I dislike it on our helmets.

No, actually it is simply the "old" timey outline of what the stitching and bands use to look like on the old leather helmets...................I think Notre Dame was the last team to actually wear the leather helmets. Paul Hornung (I think) actually wore a leather helmet in those days.

No, actually it is simply the "old" timey outline of what the stitching and bands use to look like on the old leather helmets...................I think Notre Dame was the last team to actually wear the leather helmets. Paul Hornung (I think) actually wore a leather helmet in those days.

Fellas, you're overthinking this thing. During his first public conference at Science Hill, Coach Smith showed us a helmet with the stripes on it and asked if we would like to wear it. His reasoning was that, in time, things were going to change for the Toppers, so the look should change too. I personally liked the look. The only problem was, if you took too much contact, your stripes might pop off or rip. Next season, jerseys similar to the design of the Oregon Ducks will be unveiled, and body tight styles will be used in Johnson City.

Thanks...

Does the design signify something? I assumed for michigan it was supposed to resemble wolverine markings. How does this fit with a Science Hill Hilltopper?

I don't remember you having a horse in this race, because i don't remember playing with you all season. Coach let the PLAYERS choose, and we made our choice. So whether or not you liked it, the players did, and that's what matters most.

Thanks...

Well...Princeton Univ. first came with the design, then came Michigan and then came Univ. of Delaware. For Science Hill, it??™s a change, I like it. I'll have to say the old SH in an oval circle is a bit boring. I'll have to say though that I personally don't care for the Oregon uniforms. But, who knows...it might look good??

I don't remember you having a horse in this race, because i don't remember playing with you all season. Coach let the PLAYERS choose, and we made our choice. So whether or not you liked it, the players did, and that's what matters most.

Relax, just stating an opinion. It just doesn't seem right, with a team 20 miles up the road already having those designs...and it simply looks bad.