Smyrna Bulldogs 2007

BlueRaiderfan

Did you know that Ohio State is 0-8 against SEC teams in bowl games, and itis not going to change this year.

ha ha yes trust me I have heard it all... but you know what Smyrna was 0-17 vs. Riverdale last year and you see what happened?? "Every Dog Has There Day". Ohio State is a new team and is very good on the defense so watch out for them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha yes trust me I have heard it all... but you know what Smyrna was 0-17 vs. Riverdale last year and you see what happened?? "Every Dog Has There Day". Ohio State is a new team and is very good on the defense so watch out for them.

Yes go LSU even though I'm a vols fan I still wanna see an SEC team take it.

So what is going to be the excuse this year, since you cant use Ted Gin got hurt.

So what is going to be the excuse this year, since you cant use Ted Gin got hurt.

yeah that's true...better than somebody from region 6 or east tennessee. I'm glad that we won it but if we wouldn't have had the oppurtunity I would have been pulling for another region 4 team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I pull for ANYONE in Middle TN in a state championship unless they play BA