Smyrna Bulldogs 2007

BlueRaiderfan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Riverdale fan, but I must admit Smyrna took care of business again this year. Congratulations Bulldogs.

please help "tdntn" pronounce the words... "Congradulation Bulldogs"!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

and way to model for "tdntn" and all of us what needs to be said to the one who wins the gold ball...

atleast someone in this region won the gold ball!

yeah that's true...better than somebody from region 6 or east tennessee. I'm glad that we won it but if we wouldn't have had the oppurtunity I would have been pulling for another region 4 team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah that's true...better than somebody from region 6 or east tennessee. I'm glad that we won it but if we wouldn't have had the oppurtunity I would have been pulling for another region 4 team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just like all SEC fans are probably pulling for LSU in he national championship. But we all know who is going to WIN /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO BUCKEYES

Just like all SEC fans are probably pulling for LSU in he national championship. But we all know who is going to WIN /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO BUCKEYES

Did you know that Ohio State is 0-8 against SEC teams in bowl games, and itis not going to change this year.

Did you know that Ohio State is 0-8 against SEC teams in bowl games, and itis not going to change this year.

ha ha yes trust me I have heard it all... but you know what Smyrna was 0-17 vs. Riverdale last year and you see what happened?? "Every Dog Has There Day". Ohio State is a new team and is very good on the defense so watch out for them.