2008 SVC Baseball

BledsoeBaseball

Anyone heard about any of the meetings? Who are the favorites in the district?

My opinion: I said it last year and I'll say it again, till Sequatchie or Jasper does not win the district, they are the favorites. I think South Pitt will be improved, Bledsoe with new coach should also be able to improve and build off the year they had last year. I know Grundy has some talent coming up, that will be 7th graders. Not sure about Whitwell, Sequatchie has the pitching, as they return their best pitcher from last year.

Any coaching changes other than Bledsoe? I heard there was a change at Grundy, back to the coach prior to last year?

It'll be here before you know it, lets hear what you think.

Anyone heard about any of the meetings? Who are the favorites in the district?

My opinion: I said it last year and I'll say it again, till Sequatchie or Jasper does not win the district, they are the favorites. I think South Pitt will be improved, Bledsoe with new coach should also be able to improve and build off the year they had last year. I know Grundy has some talent coming up, that will be 7th graders. Not sure about Whitwell, Sequatchie has the pitching, as they return their best pitcher from last year.

Any coaching changes other than Bledsoe? I heard there was a change at Grundy, back to the coach prior to last year?

It'll be here before you know it, lets hear what you think.

I haven't heard anything about baseball. Coach Stone is doing basketball right now so I am sure baseball is not a priority right now. My son moves up to varsity so I have "retired" from coaching baseball. I do know the kids that are not playing BB, varsity and Jr High, will start conditioning for baseball after the holidays.