9aaa

14pioneers

Took a little hiatus to get calmed down. Good luck to all the Wilson County teams tonight. We're still looking for one more meeting MJAB.

Maybe this time we'll learn about managing the 4th qtr and do the same things that we do in the good quaters. It is a very difficult thing to figure out you know. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck Lady Wildcats!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good to see Tierney on the tube last night, tough loss but it was TN after all.

Now see, there you are. I am even a little bit more optimistic than you (guess you are still smarting a bit....) I forsee 2 more meetings this year for the Mighty Kitties and the Lady Bears!

Good Luck to all 9AAA's tonight, let's sweep the floor!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now see, there you are. I am even a little bit more optimistic than you (guess you are still smarting a bit....) I forsee 2 more meetings this year for the Mighty Kitties and the Lady Bears!

Good Luck to all 9AAA's tonight, let's sweep the floor!

Congrats to all 4 District 9AAA teams as they did indeed sweep the floor with 10AAA! Mj played a great game against Henry County, and we now find ourselves back with the same draws as we had in the District Tourney. Here's an idea, why don't we play the Regions at, say Hendersonville or Gallatin /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good Luck Lady Bears against Smyrna Monday night (7:30 PM @ Rossview) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to all 4 District 9AAA teams as they did indeed sweep the floor with 10AAA! Mj played a great game against Henry County, and we now find ourselves back with the same draws as we had in the District Tourney. Here's an idea, why don't we play the Regions at, say Hendersonville or Gallatin /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good Luck Lady Bears against Smyrna Monday night (7:30 PM @ Rossview) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Indeed congrats to 9AAA I do believe it is overall the toughest in the state.

Great performance by the Lady Wildcats. Started out a bit slow but when the claws came out it was off to the races.

Good luck Monday night Lady Wildcats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know MJAB, I read somewhere that Rossview looks more like a Lions den than a Bear cave. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Indeed congrats to 9AAA I do believe it is overall the toughest in the state.

Great performance by the Lady Wildcats. Started out a bit slow but when the claws came out it was off to the races.

Good luck Monday night Lady Wildcats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know MJAB, I read somewhere that Rossview looks more like a Lions den than a Bear cave. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Tell you what Hoops, the Bucs are starting to get everybody's number...let's discuss on Tuesday /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tell you what Hoops, the Bucs are starting to get everybody's number...let's discuss on Tuesday /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh we're not looking past the Bucs, that would be crazy. Just want to make sure your set once you leave the comfyness of the Cave. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Lady Cats!