Franklin Rebels: 13-2 Heading in to the break!

Jim Harrick

Junior PG Michael Young had 25 points, including 7 threes as Franklin dropped BGA 80-52. Young had 9 consecutive points to start the third quarter. Junior guard Kevin Kegarise finished with 15 points, including 5 threes of his own. Franklin is now 13-2. They will be in Panama City Beach, FL over the Holidays, playing in the Bay City Classic.

District play will resume Jan 8 @ home versus Overton, and Jan 11 @ home versus Brentwood.

Junior PG Michael Young had 25 points, including 7 threes as Franklin dropped BGA 80-52. Young had 9 consecutive points to start the third quarter. Junior guard Kevin Kegarise finished with 15 points, including 5 threes of his own. Franklin is now 13-2. They will be in Panama City Beach, FL over the Holidays, playing in the Bay City Classic.

District play will resume Jan 8 @ home versus Overton, and Jan 11 @ home versus Brentwood.

Congrats Franklin fans, 13-2 is good no matter how you slice it! I still think regions will be fun! Who will finish top 4 in 11-AAA? I bet over here it is..

1.Antioch

2.McGavock

3.Maplewood

4.??????????

Good luck in Florida, I hope Phillyfan has thought about what he said! No reason to bring up gangs when talking about high school kids and their safety! Please represent the mid-state well. As much as me and Phillyfan go back and forth, I do enjoy following your team, HOWEVER: Phillyfan does seem to be a little off-kilter!

Congrats Franklin fans, 13-2 is good no matter how you slice it! I still think regions will be fun! Who will finish top 4 in 11-AAA? I bet over here it is..

1.Antioch

2.McGavock

3.Maplewood

4.??????????

Good luck in Florida, I hope Phillyfan has thought about what he said! No reason to bring up gangs when talking about high school kids and their safety! Please represent the mid-state well. As much as me and Phillyfan go back and forth, I do enjoy following your team, HOWEVER: Phillyfan does seem to be a little off-kilter!

to count what the tourney looks like right now centennial wouldn't even make it to region, but i'll bet that they make some changes and put it together... by the time region comes along i bet it looks like this

District 12

antioch

mcgavock

maplewood

hunters lane

District 11

franklin

ravenwood

hillsboro

centennial

1.Antioch

2.McGavock

3.Maplewood

4.??????????

Ballin, if you are going to dish it out, you better be ready to take it, and you cannot. You can say anything you want, but when somebody says something about you or teams that you like, you say they have not class or are off kilter,kilter? I get on here and talk about my boys and you come on with some stupid bash against me or Philly. I try to talk about basketball and you turn it into something else. All of us at Franklin think you are off kilter and classless too. We don't want you following our team if you are going to act as immature as you do.