Collinwood vs. Richland

jollygreengiant

Richland won by 2.

Great game 2 both teams.

Everybody have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

Go Trojanettes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like some great games to watch were played in this tourney.

There will be some great teams not make in to 'Boro out of this sub-section. With Richland, Forrest, Collinwood and Wayne County all in the mix. And DO NOT count out Summertown, Perry County, or Santa Fe. They have some good coaches and some good players. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Richland is going no where. I watched them get ran out of the gym tonight by a team with half the speed of the teams they will face at the region tournament. They lack coaching and are not serious about playing basketball. Too many girls laughing when they make mistakes. The coach said tonight after their defeat that he was cracking down on them after Christmas. How will this go over with a team full of attitudes and mamas with attitudes? Not well I believe. It will be Collinwood and Wayne County advancing from Region 6!!!!!

Richland is going no where. I watched them get ran out of the gym tonight by a team with half the speed of the teams they will face at the region tournament. They lack coaching and are not serious about playing basketball. Too many girls laughing when they make mistakes. The coach said tonight after their defeat that he was cracking down on them after Christmas. How will this go over with a team full of attitudes and mamas with attitudes? Not well I believe. It will be Collinwood and Wayne County advancing from Region 6!!!!!

Surprised to see that you did not predict Cornersville advancing past the regional tourney. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Even the Cornersville fans donot like you so go away.

It very well may be Collinwood and Wayne County, but it is too early to tell. There are 6 or 7 teams from this region that are pretty equally matched. And do not count out THE MIGHTY RICHLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why do you think you know what is going on at Richland???? U R an idiot with a capital I!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />