Someone fix the McMinn/Central score

CHEESEFRIES

McMinn County is at a low point right now. Central was coming off a 20-point loss to Cleveland and playing a rival, not surprised they beat the Lady Cherokees so badly. I'm not as familiar as those in the Athens area about the program but I think it will take quite a bit to get them competitive again against good programs (Cleveland, Walker Valley, Bradley, McMinn Central, etc).

McMinn County is at a low point right now. Central was coming off a 20-point loss to Cleveland and playing a rival, not surprised they beat the Lady Cherokees so badly. I'm not as familiar as those in the Athens area about the program but I think it will take quite a bit to get them competitive again against good programs (Cleveland, Walker Valley, Bradley, McMinn Central, etc).

Score is correct, and believe it or not, the score was not run up!! The starting 5 played less than a half for Central. The former coach at McMinn really left the cubbard bare, no one wants to play over there any more.

Score is correct, and believe it or not, the score was not run up!! The starting 5 played less than a half for Central. The former coach at McMinn really left the cubbard bare, no one wants to play over there any more.

Whoever strted this topic, you are really calling attention to the topic and everyone in the state is looking at it. If you don't want to bring attention to it, whoever started it can delete it or ask CoachT to do it. if it were me, i would want to get the exposure off of the Site. JMO