Wrestlers apperal whats up with it

Beastin

Whats up with all these apperals wrestlers are coming out with.

Lime Green shoes

Church socks that come up to the shin (4 good luck )

Pink Shoes Laces

Mismatch shoes

Weird mouthpieces

Are these supposed to be methods of intimidation or just tryin to look good ?

Name some weird things u've seen wrestlers do and tell me why u think they do it ? Don tell me i am the only one that notices this stuff

The funniest thing I've seen in Wrestling apparel was a few years ago Jake West had just won the State title and he was wearing big fuzzy houseshoes & plaid shorts and some crazy Tiedie T shirt. But what could U say, he just won state? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The funniest thing I've seen in Wrestling apparel was a few years ago Jake West had just won the State title and he was wearing big fuzzy houseshoes & plaid shorts and some crazy Tiedie T shirt. But what could U say, he just won state? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hhmmmm.. imma try that.. might win state to lol.

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

http://imageshack.us

Whats up with all these apperals wrestlers are coming out with.

Lime Green shoes

Church socks that come up to the shin (4 good luck )

Pink Shoes Laces

Mismatch shoes

Weird mouthpieces

Are these supposed to be methods of intimidation or just tryin to look good ?

Name some weird things u've seen wrestlers do and tell me why u think they do it ? Don tell me i am the only one that notices this stuff

just wondering do you wear church sock?

Give a boy a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a boy how to wrestle and he become Dan Gable.

I recall being at the McCallie Invitational and seeing some kid wearing polka-dot shorts with blue and pink shoes. We smirked at his choice of attire until he dominated his weight class and won the tournament, which as most of you know, is not the easiest of tasks in this particular tournament.

I also recall one year where most of Father Ryan's team wore black socks and there was a big joke that this was what gave them the edge to win the state tournament.

Fashions always change, and superstitions and boredom are the main factors in any clothing choice. My example of the former being always wearing the same pair of socks, washed after each use of course, for every match, and my example of the latter being when I dyed my hair black and shaved a Nike sign into the back. Hey, it happens.

I recall being at the McCallie Invitational and seeing some kid wearing polka-dot shorts with blue and pink shoes. We smirked at his choice of attire until he dominated his weight class and won the tournament, which as most of you know, is not the easiest of tasks in this particular tournament.

I also recall one year where most of Father Ryan's team wore black socks and there was a big joke that this was what gave them the edge to win the state tournament.

Fashions always change, and superstitions and boredom are the main factors in any clothing choice. My example of the former being always wearing the same pair of socks, washed after each use of course, for every match, and my example of the latter being when I dyed my hair black and shaved a Nike sign into the back. Hey, it happens.

well before every match i do a breathing exercise and then i pray but not for me but for the other guy im about to pin.

The strangest thing that I have seen is where a guy was wearing flesh tone tights, but only on one leg. At first I thought the guy had a prostetic but then I saw his teammates had the same tights. Why he had it on only one leg I will never know.

Also, there was a guy in Franklin last year who would wear multicolored church knee socks. But it went with his personality, before the match the guy would slap his shave head, yell and scream and then talk to himself before each match. I would laugh at his opponent who would be totally freaked out and intimidated. The guy was a good wrestler and this gave him one more edge.