Greenfield Coach job

Gilligan2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in talking with someone about the baseball program at Greenfield. I am a former UTM baseball Assistant who has one state tournament appearance as a high school head baseball coach. Our team finished as state runnerups in 1996.

Zackthomas I currently am a head junior high football coach. I also coach girls and boys basketball. I feel like I have the background combination of success in each sport necessary to fill the big void left. There are a lot of good people in Greenfield who I greatly respect. Flint Northcutt, Jeff Crouse, Troy Jones, Tommy McKelvey, Tony Stout, Lou Bethel, Craig Medling, Greg Ursry, Craig Medling are familiar with my work. Hal would be a really good man to work with, as would the whole coaching staff. Stay in touch zackthomas

Greenfieldfan and zackthomas, I was wondering if you have heard of any frontrunners for the position. I called Mr. Vaughn today and talked briefly expressing my interest. I had a long conversation with Coach Blackman today. I think he would feel comfortable working with me. If you are interested in finding out who I am talk to Hal. Thanks fellas keep me informed. Goldenbearpride