Games not on the scoreboard

shpshter93

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won their games today and what were the scores. There are a lot of games that are being played that are not on the scoreboard.

I know that Marshall County beat Goodpasture something like 60-19, What else is going on out there.

I know May I have a Y please.....smyrna

Hillsboro big over Warren County.

Lipscomb by a little over Maplewood

Could it be Ezell vs. Lipscomb for the championship /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO WAY

Lipscomb will have to play Hillsboro today and this is where it ends for them. I hate to put it that way but Hillsboro is undefeated and just beat Mt. Juliet at Mt. Juliet. Ezell should get by Glencliff, being that Glencliff beat John Overton by a couple just a few days ago, and Ezell dispatched them by 30 and it would have been worse had Ezell not subbed their whole team after their post got knocked to the ground, This is another game that I attended where the team John Overton, getting blown out started to press with their first team after the other coach mercyed them.

Also attended the Marshall County game VS Goodpasture, it was good to get to see Marshall and fun to hang out with their fans, they are a bunch of good eggs. A great game tonight at Smyrna will be Marshall vs Smyrna,

Finals at the Overton Christmas Tournament will be

Ezell Vs. Hillsboro

Checking with the Majic 8 ball on a prediction for the winner .............Try again later

NO WAY

Lipscomb will have to play Hillsboro today and this is where it ends for them. I hate to put it that way but Hillsboro is undefeated and just beat Mt. Juliet at Mt. Juliet. Ezell should get by Glencliff, being that Glencliff beat John Overton by a couple just a few days ago, and Ezell dispatched them by 30 and it would have been worse had Ezell not subbed their whole team after their post got knocked to the ground, This is another game that I attended where the team John Overton, getting blown out started to press with their first team after the other coach mercyed them.

Also attended the Marshall County game VS Goodpasture, it was good to get to see Marshall and fun to hang out with their fans, they are a bunch of good eggs. A great game tonight at Smyrna will be Marshall vs Smyrna,

Finals at the Overton Christmas Tournament will be

Ezell Vs. Hillsboro

Checking with the Majic 8 ball on a prediction for the winner .............Try again later

The winner is 2 Easy to pick /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The winner is 2 Easy to pick /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think that Hillsboro will be the champions of this particular tournament. Ezell has a team full of shooters but they don't have the size to hang around with Hillsboro. It should be a pretty well-rounded game if Ezell's shooting is on and Hillsboro's Crouch, Harrison, and Pace bring the inside presence!

I think that Hillsboro will be the champions of this particular tournament. Ezell has a team full of shooters but they don't have the size to hang around with Hillsboro. It should be a pretty well-rounded game if Ezell's shooting is on and Hillsboro's Crouch, Harrison, and Pace bring the inside presence!

It was the shooting of #30 and the dribble drive and scoring of #42 that was the difference in the game. Lipscomb played much tougher than I thought. Lipscomb was able to hang around because they went to the zone and they played great defense. If lipscomb had been willing to take a charge from #42 rather than let her drive this game would have not had the 20 point pull away in the third quarter. I dont think Ezells guards will allow the outside shooting that lipscomb permited but this will still be a great game.

You have to also credit Hillsboro's coach for extending the zone defense to start the 3rd period. This extension caused the young players from lipscomb to stand outside and play catch. I was suprised that during a period of the second period when Lipscomb started running the ball, hillsboro's defense became porus. There is no doubt that Hillsboro is tough, they will easly win their district, if they get to a game with officials that call reaching, charging, and over the back, this was a physical game where there were plenty of no calls. I look for this to happen is sub-state or state where the officiating will be better. This is a great team, but if you have players that match up and play physcial, you could get by Hillsboro with the help of the 3rd player on the floor in stripes. I know that people said to watch the tall girl inside, but 42 looked like an all-american last night.

Congrats to Hillsboro

To the person who stated the outcome of the game would be 2-easy........Thanks....lol

I know that people said to watch the tall girl inside, but 42 looked like an all-american last night.

#42, I believe, is LeKeisha Crouch. I have not seen her play during the high school season but have watched her play a couple of times in AAU. She is a stud and is only a sophomore. If Hillsboro is able to get to the State Tournament (and possibly win it) and garner themselves some national attention, she could very well be a High School All-American before she graduates.

#42, I believe, is LeKeisha Crouch. I have not seen her play during the high school season but have watched her play a couple of times in AAU. She is a stud and is only a sophomore. If Hillsboro is able to get to the State Tournament (and possibly win it) and garner themselves some national attention, she could very well be a High School All-American before she graduates.

I agree. Crouch led her team with 17 points in the 1 point victory over Ezell. Pace followed with 15. It was a very intense game with lapses from both teams. McAllister from Ezell led all scorers with 23 points. She was definetely the difference in the game. She made alot of tough shots to lead her team.

Congrats to Hillsboro on gaining back your focus and winning the championship game!

I agree. Crouch led her team with 17 points in the 1 point victory over Ezell. Pace followed with 15. It was a very intense game with lapses from both teams. McAllister from Ezell led all scorers with 23 points. She was definetely the difference in the game. She made alot of tough shots to lead her team.

Congrats to Hillsboro on gaining back your focus and winning the championship game!

Congratulations to Hillsboro for playing a great game.

Hillsboro is AAA and Ezell is AA, Hillsboro was 12-0 and just beat Mt. Juliet last week, did Hillsboro have a bad night or is Ezell just that good?

Ezell is that good. It took a bad call to help Hillsboro pull this one out. A foul was called on Ezell for being 5 feet from a Hillsboro player that fell down. I guess they thought she knocked her down. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> They hit two free throws to go up by one. Ezell had a chance to win but threw the ball away. Anyway it was a great game.