Hey QueenBee!!

ruppsrunt

Sitting in a central location in the Holiday Inn in Gulfport Mississippi...I see...WHO???...Ruppsrunt..in person!!!...Unbelievable!!!...AMAZING!!!...Was good seeing ya...now...up Route 90...take a left on 49..there's a WALMART...and...they sell computers EVERYDAY!!!!...cheapskate!!!

On my way to New Orleans tomorrow...will check back later!!!

Really scary...Tony LIKES ruppsrunt!!!!!!

Hey Queenie were we in the zone????????? I could have sworn I heard Rod Serling. Imagine spottint the LEGEND at the Gulfport Holiday Inn!!!!!!! Still crazy after all these years. Right. Hey I think the world of Tony. Class guy. I know HE keeps you straight no matter what you say. I still say he deserves that Nobel Prize for something. Maybe for helping those poor dumb KY people. Sound like a great man to me. It was great talking to you and Tony. Call me when you have one of your famous parties and I will be there. As I once heard in an old movie,"this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship". Got to head towards Gulf Shores. Catch you later Legend. By the way me thinks you got my message and drove all day long to get here. To think it was pure chance is something out of one of those voodoo movies!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 6/20/02 8:43A]