**Last minute strategy session**

harry thornton

BCB,

I do believe you just called a meeting. Let me call my mom and see if it's OK. It'a a little trickier for me to get out now that I dont have any actual dependents out on the mat. OK my mom said I could come over. 2:00 @ Merv's Thur. 1/3. Do you think you'll be able to get any of your close friends from the BSFBAG to show ? If those guys come we better call Merv's today and tell 'em to double their order. OK, Baylor @ 4:00 and then for the not-so-faint-of-heart, it's northward ho to witness "Badbloodfest '08" between Cleveland and Bradley. A certain Notre Dame coach, with faint ties to the Cleveland area, has expressed interest in joining us there. We may have to meet him at Bald Headed Bistro and then carpool. Holla

BCB,

I do believe you just called a meeting. Let me call my mom and see if it's OK. It'a a little trickier for me to get out now that I dont have any actual dependents out on the mat. OK my mom said I could come over. 2:00 @ Merv's Thur. 1/3. Do you think you'll be able to get any of your close friends from the BSFBAG to show ? If those guys come we better call Merv's today and tell 'em to double their order. OK, Baylor @ 4:00 and then for the not-so-faint-of-heart, it's northward ho to witness "Badbloodfest '08" between Cleveland and Bradley. A certain Notre Dame coach, with faint ties to the Cleveland area, has expressed interest in joining us there. We may have to meet him at Bald Headed Bistro and then carpool. Holla

And BCB, don't forget to bring the video camera.

And BCB, don't forget to bring the video camera.

Uncle Buck if I want to bring my camera, I'll bring my camera.

Funny that you mention camera, just about 30 minutes ago, those 5 new friends from the Bradley tournament drove by my house, and I guess they thought my heat was out cause they had a bottle with fire shooting out the end of it. I was getting the mail when I heard (I think he said his name was Scr@@ you Buddy ) say "bring that camera back up to Bradley, if I could find it in the fire" Well, I was just about to invite them in for some hot coco when S Buddy threw me that bottle telling me to enjoy this cocktail. I wish my new friends would have stayed around, cause I know they would have help me fight the fire that started from that defected drink.

Harry look forward to our meetingsssssssssssssssssss tomorrow. By the way my new friends would like to meet you also. Said something about "that pretty boy and teaching an old dog new tricks. Harry, I didn't know you owned a dog, o well.

Go Irish

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boys don't worry 'bout the camera, ITS STREAMING LIVE over the Internet!

But we would rather you come in person to get that gate $ and to maybe we can take BCB out for that car ride that he missed at the Invitational. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Uncle Buck if I want to bring my camera, I'll bring my camera.

Funny that you mention camera, just about 30 minutes ago, those 5 new friends from the Bradley tournament drove by my house, and I guess they thought my heat was out cause they had a bottle with fire shooting out the end of it. I was getting the mail when I heard (I think he said his name was Scr@@ you Buddy ) say "bring that camera back up to Bradley, if I could find it in the fire" Well, I was just about to invite them in for some hot coco when S Buddy threw me that bottle telling me to enjoy this cocktail. I wish my new friends would have stayed around, cause I know they would have help me fight the fire that started from that defected drink.

Harry look forward to our meetingsssssssssssssssssss tomorrow. By the way my new friends would like to meet you also. Said something about "that pretty boy and teaching an old dog new tricks. Harry, I didn't know you owned a dog, o well.

Go Irish

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BCB,

Gee, I sure would love to meet your new found pals up Cleveland way (Tell 'em it's BYO. I can't float the entire tri-county area) but their kind wishes seem a bit ominous. "Pretty Boy"? I hope your friends are all those Lady Bears that do such a swell job at the Bradley concession stand (I love those burgers they cook on that gigantic George Foreman grill). If it's not I can't help but think about that Ocoee river that flows through there. You didn't notice if any of those well-wishers that visited your home had any banjoes or compound hunting bows in their pick-up trucks did you? See you @ 1:59.

Harry

Those who missed our strategy session missed an opportunity to meet Big Red Blooded. A hale and hardy fellow, well met.

ijtx (pronounced ige-tix) is far too magnanimous to comment on the outcome of the green felt competition but it went something like: Harry T doing a River Dance on the table.