Silverdale beat CSAS?

dadoffour

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you basing that on?

Just wait and see a one man show does not get very far,just like with Temple last year when Josh step up and Dee was always doing his job as was J Sexton.Maybe they will make it out of this Region ,but if some else don't step it up' it will not be like last year because Temple knock off most of the hard teams in the Buro last year.If Temple is going to be a good team this year and make it to the buro they need Kemp to fire 3ss and Jarrod to get 15 pts and 12 Rebounds a game as well as Ben to get 6 to 8 pts per game and 5 rebounds. And Sexton keep doing what he is doing.

Just wait and see a one man show does not get very far,just like with Temple last year when Josh step up and Dee was always doing his job as was J Sexton.Maybe they will make it out of this Region ,but if some else don't step it up' it will not be like last year because Temple knock off most of the hard teams in the Buro last year.If Temple is going to be a good team this year and make it to the buro they need Kemp to fire 3ss and Jarrod to get 15 pts and 12 Rebounds a game as well as Ben to get 6 to 8 pts per game and 5 rebounds. And Sexton keep doing what he is doing.

are you implying that temple will beat csas?

are you implying that temple will beat csas?

No, what I am saying is Temple can beat anyone if they play to there best of there ability but I don't see that happin at this time' only time will tell'.But I will say I beleive Temple can be a better team than CSAS, but again it has not happen yet,they did play some very good N GA. team and beat them with ease. we will have to wait I will tell you after Grace how far they can go ,But I will say they will be the team to beat next year.Good Luck.By the way I am inpress with SD, good job;there ability to take a team out of there game plan.