Cascade vs. Community

FridayMainEvent

As I said, I didn't see it, so can't speak of how flagrant it was. She wasn't a happy camper about it and several parents seated close to her were upset about it. I don't think an official has a right to put their hands on a player in that manner unless he was under the impression that a scuffle might break out. That may of been the case here, not sure. Danny Parker, of the Shelbyville Times, did mention it in the first paragraph of his article on the game:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1302702.html

Well. I saw it and can not believe more is not being said about it!!! Albert and the Community player were going after a loose ball. The ref in question actually pulled Albert off the Community player and gave him a shove that made Albert go back 4 to 5 feet. I know everyone makes mistakes and I am not ready to condemn the ref for one mistake. I only hope he appolized to the team after the game. This should be reviewed by TSSAA and if the tape shows it as I and those around me saw it, something should be done. Cascade always gets a bad rap from everyone talking about how undisiplined our boys are. I would say that Albert and his parents showed considerable restraint after this. I only hope that I would>

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Officials have no right to touch a player at any time. The only problem is that TSSAA will not do anything when an official is in the wrong. At some point officials must be reigned in.