Dekalb County vs Cannon County

basketballnut

Friday night in Woodbury, the Lady Tigers take on the Lionettes. Saw were Cannon had a big win tuesday night vs Smith County. Dekalb struggled with Macon County, really thoguht we would end the streak there. Any thoughts on this game, should be a good one.

the big win was a big joke

i've watched basketball a long time

worst referees ever

all night long charges - no blocks

got the tape to prove otherwise!!

don't let the upset make you think you will lose to them

it was a joke -- they called three fouls on our post player

in first six minutes of game -- and they eventually fouled her

out along with the highest scorer of the game kristen oldham

that's the ONLY reason the won

it will be DIFFERENT next time

cannon is young - think it could go either way

I wasn't present at the Smith Co. at Cannon Co. game but after reading your post "hoopsfan2" I had to respond. As I understand from someone that was at the game, the refs were not the best in the world especially when it came to some of the questionable charge calls. One of them coming late in the game and probably affected the outcome to some degree. But I was also told that for the first time Ferris was actually called for fouls that she deserved and that all the fouls she was called for was very legit save maybe one offensive one early on. I have seen some players over the years not be called for fouls because of the caliber player they are. So stop crying when they actually take the "kid" gloves" off and call fouls on the big girl like they would any other post player. Just because she is 6'8" does not mean she never commits a foul.

I wasn't present at the Smith Co. at Cannon Co. game but after reading your post "hoopsfan2" I had to respond. As I understand from someone that was at the game, the refs were not the best in the world especially when it came to some of the questionable charge calls. One of them coming late in the game and probably affected the outcome to some degree. But I was also told that for the first time Ferris was actually called for fouls that she deserved and that all the fouls she was called for was very legit save maybe one offensive one early on. I have seen some players over the years not be called for fouls because of the caliber player they are. So stop crying when they actually take the "kid" gloves" off and call fouls on the big girl like they would any other post player. Just because she is 6'8" does not mean she never commits a foul.

Very true. Back to the Cannon-Dekalb game. Dekalb has made big strides with the women's program, but Cannon has also played very well in some games. When there 3 pointers are falling they are tough to beat. Should be a good game but I think Cannon will win

Dekalb if they want to win do one thing play your game dont adjust to cannon make them adjust to you when you beat watertown and G ville you made them play your game. That is the maost important thing but atleast want to win this one you honestly could have beat macon pretty easily. But you didnt show up and the scorboard showed it.

Cannon if you all want to win make sure you shoot the three really well if they dont fall you are in trouble, but lucly dekalb has the same prob

Since i pick them to end the streak vs cannon or macon and it didnt happen with macon. I will pick dekalb but it will be a toss up

Dekalb if they want to win do one thing play your game dont adjust to cannon make them adjust to you when you beat watertown and G ville you made them play your game. That is the maost important thing but atleast want to win this one you honestly could have beat macon pretty easily. But you didnt show up and the scorboard showed it.

Cannon if you all want to win make sure you shoot the three really well if they dont fall you are in trouble, but lucly dekalb has the same prob

Since i pick them to end the streak vs cannon or macon and it didnt happen with macon. I will pick dekalb but it will be a toss up

Just checking this scores this morning "kitty"......let me guess, now the streak ends in the next district game right? Which would be Tuesday 15th against Smith Co.

IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE GAME YOU NEED NEVER EVER RESPOND - PERIOD

AND IF YOU ASK CANNON FANS THEN WHAT THE HECK TO YOU EXPECT

AND HER NAME IS NOT BIG GIRL IT IS KAYCI

THE THREE CHARGE CALLS ON THE OLDHAM GIRL WERE A JOKE - EVEN

CANNON FANS AGREED -- AS WERE THREE OF KAYCI'S

IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE GAME YOU NEED NEVER EVER RESPOND - PERIOD

AND IF YOU ASK CANNON FANS THEN WHAT THE HECK TO YOU EXPECT

AND HER NAME IS NOT BIG GIRL IT IS KAYCI

THE THREE CHARGE CALLS ON THE OLDHAM GIRL WERE A JOKE - EVEN

CANNON FANS AGREED -- AS WERE THREE OF KAYCI'S

Sounds like I touched a nerve there "hoops fan2"....lol. I mean with all the cap letters and "need never ever". Could it be that losing the game might have altered the way you viewed the foul calls? I believe I stated in my earlier post that the charge calls were iffy at best but face facts KAYCI's fouls were legit if anything she had 6-9 total fouls if you want to be honest about it. But let me also guess the fouls she was called for Friday night at home(against LA) were also bogus?!?