Centennial vs. Ravenwood

TnScout11

Spoken like a true college scout. You are the only scout that I know who keeps predicting outcome of games. You are the pathetic one. Scout.....yeah right.

So what does your post have to do with the topic? The only thing you did here was come in a flame a poster. Not sure what your agenda is but you really sound like a little kid who has a need to get the last word into a playground argument. You've heard them...yeah...oh yeah...yeah...oh yeah...etc.

Got something to add to the topic, go for it. I think this is about Ravenwood and Centennial...which should be a very good game tonight.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does your post have to do with the topic? The only thing you did here was come in a flame a poster. Not sure what your agenda is but you really sound like a little kid who has a need to get the last word into a playground argument. You've heard them...yeah...oh yeah...yeah...oh yeah...etc.

Got something to add to the topic, go for it. I think this is about Ravenwood and Centennial...which should be a very good game tonight.

What are you doing now, worrying about posts that don't pertain to the topic. Okay for you I guess. I didn't realize you were the poster cob. Look who the little kid is, go cry somewhere else.

Can't wait for this reply!!! Another scolding?

What are you doing now, worrying about posts that don't pertain to the topic. Okay for you I guess. I didn't realize you were the poster cob. Look who the little kid is, go cry somewhere else.

Can't wait for this reply!!! Another scolding?

Another idiot flame from phillyfan. By the way, what's a poster cob?

Congrats to the cougars for a fine win. Hope you get Kelly back soon. He'll be needed against the rebels.

Another idiot flame from phillyfan. By the way, what's a poster cob?

Sorry Einstein, I spelled a word wrong. It was supposed to be "cop". Don't worry about policing the posters, people can write anything they want to on a thread. If you don't like it, well, grow up then.

Use that idiot flame one again, it was good.