FANS ON WRONG SIDE

hoops fan2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Upperman might need to re-think location of the student section The visitors side isn't a good idea. Hint, nudge, hint.

Everyones students want to be behind their team benches. The students all want to stand up most of the games. The problem is when the parents sit on that particular side, they can't see the game and that sometimes causes problems. It isn't very smart when other teams parents want to sit behind the student section so they can have a back to rest on. They should be the mature adults in this senerio and not sit behind another teams students. It is much better to have the team students behind their own bench, so the players are not harassed by the other teams fans. However, every game I've been to, the other fans have in most cases have been with the other teams fans.

Ok we are going a lil far aren't we scared to go to the bathroom lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If that is the case you come see me i am at most jc games at home and away and i will be your body guard.lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You gave me one of the best laughs i have had all week. In the defense of JC fans i am not a true Jcountian but they have welcomed me with opened arms and been right hospitable. I have been ask when at a game which side i was going to sit on when we played LA i sit right among them and cheer for both sides i have no problem with them..I think your giving them a bad rap. Now when i say this i probably get slack but if good ole corn fed country girls bother you maybe you need to stay home and listen on the radio not all of us are barbie dolls and city slickers it takes all kinds to make the world go round If it ever came to push or shove i would want to have JC women or girls to be by my side. We are very competitive in JC and support our ball teams as well as the next team. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh yea why i am on here just want to clear up some questions of who i am I am not Holli's Mom just a Biiiiiiiiiggggg ole fan of hers. She is the girl i never had love her like she is my own... but Abby if seriously you are scared let me know i will see they mind thier manners, expect that from both side's sorry you feel that way..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ok lets get real jc is bad but ive seen worse and you dont have to be corn fed or a make up girl to want to watch a good game with out the fans or students yellin everytime theres an airball or block shot dont forget they are high school kids and not many are 18 yrs. old they learn just like the next girl or boy does but jc is the worst ive seen for yellin airball or yellin when theres a block shot they have a good enough team for the fan not to mess it up for them i bet there was alot of yellin goin on when livingston beat you guys i can hear yellin still goin on good luck on the rest of the year

ok lets get real jc is bad but ive seen worse and you dont have to be corn fed or a make up girl to want to watch a good game with out the fans or students yellin everytime theres an airball or block shot dont forget they are high school kids and not many are 18 yrs. old they learn just like the next girl or boy does but jc is the worst ive seen for yellin airball or yellin when theres a block shot they have a good enough team for the fan not to mess it up for them i bet there was alot of yellin goin on when livingston beat you guys i can hear yellin still goin on good luck on the rest of the year

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Nah that aint no yelling still going on from the la game read some more post my friend!!

LA and JC games was done with class Oh yea we were loud and proud fan's on both sides and We lost it to the better team at that point and time... I could whin and cry and say the ref's didn't call this or that but the ref's didn't beat us in this game and you aint hearing us cry about it. LA could whin and cry too they didn't get some calls either that game is said and done and JC fans are routing for LA to go to the boro!!!

That's so funny about the airball CD shot two air balls last night and Well a few yelled air ball that's are on our team Along with the monterey bunch. Courtney smiled and went on and adjust and guess what the next few were not airball, If you going to whin about the air ball or block shot Jesus! Don't go to a york or upperman game you might just get your self offended /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> At least we keep it civil but if you push there buttons, they are like sleeping dogs, you better let them sleep cause if you kick on a sleeping dog you just might get bitten..

Just one question, How is yelling an air ball or at a block shot going to mess it up for the team? answer that one.. We aint slinging punches at least not yet.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good fun team spirit is what get's the ball teams motivated If i wanted to attend a funeral i would be at a LA Dekalb county game, I already did that this year it just wasn't any fun...NO disrespect to Dekalb it just was a boring game... GET REAl

i see a lot of games in 7aa

and i'm from the old school

visitors sit on one side

home sits on the other

but more and more the home team

sits on the visitors side

cannon --- york -- baxter

just to name a few

baxter's students sit on the visitors side and stand up

and visitor fans can't even see the doggone game

i know it's their gym - but hey the visitors paid to see the game, too

annoying -- you yell for your team -- they

get smart with you - hey, they should sit on

their side i would l else experience this?

i know it's a free country - still ------ it can get ugly

i would like ask if anybody has been to jackson co. gym they made us sit up stairs.i think is wrong and rude. we have alot of older fans that shouldnt be climbing up the stairs.

i would like ask if anybody has been to jackson co. gym they made us sit up stairs.i think is wrong and rude. we have alot of older fans that shouldnt be climbing up the stairs.

I don't know for sure but you bet i will see something about this, I am sure there are some special arrangements for folks that can't get upstairs. but the seats that are down are our season pass seats. Just so happens that this gym is old and i agree it wasn't designed the best. I am sure everyone in jc will agree they would like to have a knew gym...

Have you ever went to clarkrange /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> SMALL GYM WITH NO ROOM TO THROW A BALL IN.. You have to climb upstairs there too!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> but i am sure they are handicap provisions in JC if not we need to see about that... Huh Maybe some other alumni from JC will speak up here and let you know..

By no means do they intend to be rude...

Well, if you looked on th JC side, old folks were climbing the stairs also. If you want to whine and cry about JCs gym and fans, maybe you should stay home and get info from so and so.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as us being rude, gheesh you should get out and see more games. have you ever been up RBS?? Or York?? Upperman ?? Quit whining about JC. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

LOL....................have you been to White Co? They make you sit up there on 1 side and their fans take 1/3 of that side. Amazing......talk about RUDE!!

When we went to Jackson Co., we sat on the opposite sides of the team. Their students sat upstairs behind their bench. We were treated very nicely and everyone enjoyed a very good ballgame. Every gym has their rival teams and act different when some schools come to town. I have seen more hostile environments. lol

LOL....................have you been to White Co? They make you sit up there on 1 side and their fans take 1/3 of that side. Amazing......talk about RUDE!!

Been there done that...used to go watch MS> MOLLY MC play hadn't been there in awhile I wandered if they still done that>> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anybody know if she went on to college or not?

I do not see the problem with Upperman fans sitting on the far side. They stay in one half of the bleachers, and the only ones who really have a problem with it are the ones who WANT to have a problem with it.

You know that when you are at Upperman the student will be on one half of that side. So sit on the other half. Simple.

I think it is great that so many of the fans travel to the away games. It is great atmosphere, and makes for great basketball. But if you have a seat to sit in, then you are doing well. Take it, and cheer for your team.

At my high school, the visiting fans had one small section behind the visitors bench. about 30 seats of so. If they needed more space, they had the bleachers on the End of the gym.

Fans around here may be just a bit spoiled!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AND, if you are going to a game, wearing your holy jeans, and leather jacket, make sure that your jacket is long enough to cover your dang thong. It is pretty hard to concentrate on the game when you are trying to look past some womans undergarments!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />