Nice article about Collins Hill

RMC

I know some of you probably get really tired of me takling about us, but for those that don't here is a nice article:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/h...nid=sprt011008e

I think wrestling in the entire state of Georgia is booming. I remember when I was in high school in LaFayette GA, the youth program was just getting its start. And now those boys are coming through the high school and man it has taken off. They have won state titles both in AA and AAAA in the past 5 years.

Chattanooga and all of Georgia are starting to get competitive with the Mid-West and Northeast. All of us in Middle Tennessee and West Tennessee have some work still to do. It's good to see our sport do so well in the southeast, where football is king. Who knows, maybe one day the SEC will bring back wrestling as a scholarship sport /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Collins Hill is showing that Teams from this area can compete with the best from anywhere. I am glad they still come to TN and give us the chance to compete with them. I have always loved their attitude, they have come to TN in years gone by and gotten beat; but never complained and kept coming back