Reason's your ask to leave the game?

wildstang

yeah if you start using profanity you will be asked to leave ....if a player says a curse word he is ejected

Well I know there are players cursing their players and yet has been ejected. So I not sure of this in most cases. Now if a ref feels that he could be in harms way he can ask that person that he feels is the threat

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I feel more sorry for the ref then I do the elderly man. That poor lil ref, who only weighs about a buck ten, was so intimidated by an elderly man, that requires a portable oxygen tank (keep in mind), that he had him tossed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But, I didn't twirl around like a ballarina and stand up making a total fool of myself. Mr. Ballarina should have been tossed.

Unless you are classically trained.......THERE IS NO REASON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH A GROWN MAN SHOULD BE TWIRLING LIKE A JEWELRY BOX DANCER /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ........THAT should warrant a felony charge /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ABSOLUTELY inexcusable.

Unless you are classically trained.......THERE IS NO REASON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH A GROWN MAN SHOULD BE TWIRLING LIKE A JEWELRY BOX DANCER /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ........THAT should warrant a felony charge /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ABSOLUTELY inexcusable.

To bad its not on video sounds like a you tube video moment anyone know the refs name?

Yeah Mr. Ballerina man I could hear about everything he was saying and he was on the other side of the gym, but the man with the portable oxygen tank I did not hear a word he said. Now it could of been where the guy with the oxygen tank was sitting on the lower section of the gym that could be why he got ejected. But if I was the ref I would of felt more threatened by mr. ballerina man than the guy with the oxygen tank.

Yeah Mr. Ballerina man I could hear about everything he was saying and he was on the other side of the gym, but the man with the portable oxygen tank I did not hear a word he said. Now it could of been where the guy with the oxygen tank was sitting on the lower section of the gym that could be why he got ejected. But if I was the ref I would of felt more threatened by mr. ballerina man than the guy with the oxygen tank.

I agree...I don't think he could have out ran a man with moves like that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree...I don't think he could have out ran a man with moves like that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can't decide if Mr. Ballerina man is pathetically funny......or just downright scary /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> The word WHY just keeps running through my head along with scary,demented mental images /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The refs these days have elephant ears. They spend to much time listening to the crowd and not paying attention to what is happening on the floor.

As long as the fan doesnt come out of the stands and onto the floor the ref just needs to ignore comments.

Most of the time when they want to throw someone out they have made a bad call and know they made it and cannot take the crowd reminding them of the call.

I can't decide if Mr. Ballerina man is pathetically funny......or just downright scary /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> The word WHY just keeps running through my head along with scary,demented mental images /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This was a video moment for sure. Too bad it wasn't videod. It was hilaroius. A grown man twirling around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm going to the LA/Upperman game to see if he gives a repeat performance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This was a video moment for sure. Too bad it wasn't videod. It was hilaroius. A grown man twirling around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm going to the LA/Upperman game to see if he gives a repeat performance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PULEEZE video this and post it on You Tube...it may just jolt him back into the real world. I keep picturing this grown man twirling around to Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I wasn't even there and this has just cracked me up! Obviously DIGNITY is NOT one of his strong points.

Yes,there is a reason a grown man would be twirling around like that but we probably don't need to disrupt the PC police.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I have a camera that also does videoing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> this is a you tube moment. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Glad you mentioned a song. I was trying to think if any lyrics have Mr. Ballarina man in them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />