The Waverly Tigers and The Triplets

concerned22

You should be ashamed the way you refuse to support your team papa.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know, they should ban me forever don't you think? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey slube. I think PappyTiger here thinks you are on his side. Once again, another thread and comment that my name says it all!

I took it that way, you might not. Slube has been one to call me a homer. He knows. What about it slube? clear the air.

Once again, a new poster. hmmm? What about it CoachT? These guys or the same guy, playing tag or what?

I took it that way, you might not. Slube has been one to call me a homer. He knows. What about it slube? clear the air.

Once again, a new poster. hmmm? What about it CoachT? These guys or the same guy, playing tag or what?

Hey big papa. Why are you always editing your comments. You never say things right the first time so dont make them worse rethinking things.

Hey big papa. Why are you always editing your comments. You never say things right the first time so dont make them worse rethinking things.

First of all, I'm too old to think too fast and I usually add comments that I left off. I don't actually edit. Things like that happen when you're 50. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Papa's cool in my opinion, a fan with his own opinions. In this case I AM ON HIS SIDE.

I just wish more people would become Plus Members so CoachT could afford to install an IDIOT filter and keep people like "ijustthrewup" and "concerned22" off of here.

Sorry, didn't say it right the first time, had to edit.

Papa's cool in my opinion, a fan with his own opinions. In this case I AM ON HIS SIDE.

I just wish more people would become Plus Members so CoachT could afford to install an IDIOT filter and keep people like "ijustthrewup" and "concerned22" off of here.

Sorry, didn't say it right the first time, had to edit.

Ah, slube, I thought you were not that naive. If PapaT is cool to you then I feel bad for all of us in Cheatham County as well. And I assure you, if there were an idiot filter installed on here, Papa would be at the top of the list. I will give you the benefit of the doubt because it looks like you dont research your posts too much either and you dont see what an idiot papatiger is. Anyway, slube, I am sorry I disappointed you. You always seem to support your teams and we need more of that in our county!

I really don't see what Concerned22 said that is so bad. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but I'm not seeing it as some of you are I guess. I mean he mentioned a "rumor" I have heard the same thing said, I mean he pointed out it was a rumor. As far as screen names, we all are hiding behind them, though anyone from Waverly knows who I am. I don't know, I'm just not seeing it as such a big deal. Anyways is coach McCloud a permanent assistant coach, I know last year coach Graves was helping out, now he is the freshman coach.

Well JP, the reason it is a big deal is in your post. The idea of a "rumor" commonly known as rumor mongering. Why bring up the rumor that Concern 22 brought up. What it the purpose. The purpose of this board is to discuss sports, give opinions of teams and games. It is not to spread rumors or take jabs at others. I will say this, the rumor that concern 22 states is a joke. The only scoring record that has even been close to being broken is the record for number of 3's in a game. The young man who had an excellent first half with several three's played the virtually the entire 2nd half. He came out only when needing a rest. But, again if I thought something about you or if I heard a rumor about you, I would have enough respect for you to either speak to you one on one or keep my thoughts to myself. If we all operated that way this board would be a lot better place.

Okay here goes... I know the basketball program at Waverly probably better than anybody does, I was a manager my 5th grade year, and I continue to play now for the high school as the starting shooting guard, now whether that negates any previous posts so be it.. I don't know who started this topic but I would like to thank them for the positive comments made about our team and myself.. Now how accurate they are I will not debate but all of us waverly people need to stop posting all of this mess and just cheer for our respective teams.. So waverly folks let's just all get along and strive toward the common goal of winning games.. Furthermore, there if there is a coach who is a better guy all around than coach kevin I would be glad to meet him.. Thank you, Ben Leonard has left this topic...

You should be ashamed the way you refuse to support your team papa.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ditto.

For the newbies, papatiger has been called out at least once a year for being the biggest Waverly homer on coacht! I can't believe he's being called out as a non-supporter by Tiger fans. Papa is the most optimistic Waverly fan on here. NWTF15 and rednecktiger aren't far behind.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion and Lord knows we can talk smack amongst our 11AA brethren, but it's sad when you start trash talking your own.

Ditto.

For the newbies, papatiger has been called out at least once a year for being the biggest Waverly homer on coacht! I can't believe he's being called out as a non-supporter by Tiger fans. Papa is the most optimistic Waverly fan on here. NWTF15 and rednecktiger aren't far behind.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion and Lord knows we can talk smack amongst our 11AA brethren, but it's sad when you start trash talking your own.

Hey ksgovols. It would do you well to know that this "homer" as you call him has over time has had multiple screennames where he criticizes. It is not that hard to see. The only time he really liked Waverly was a few years ago when they were good and there was one reason he liked them. And he still took shots. With another screenname of course. Im just glad he finally stopped talking about that team and how they could beat all of our cheatham county schools with their B team etc. I am sure our Harpeth team this year could not touch that year and Sycamore wouldnt get the ball past half-court. Once again, I quote "my name".

Hey ksgovols. It would do you well to know that this "homer" as you call him has over time has had multiple screennames where he criticizes. It is not that hard to see. The only time he really liked Waverly was a few years ago when they were good and there was one reason he liked them. And he still took shots. With another screenname of course. Im just glad he finally stopped talking about that team and how they could beat all of our cheatham county schools with their B team etc. I am sure our Harpeth team this year could not touch that year and Sycamore wouldnt get the ball past half-court. Once again, I quote "my name".

What you are describing is a 'homer' ijtu. You don't remember the Waverly women's basketball thread last season. Papatiger was singing their praises. It was the Cheatham County schools that called papa a homer for it. I was one of them. Same thing this football season. Papatiger defended the football team at Waverly when nobody else would. We called him a homer again. He doesn't deny it. He loves Waverly athletics. If you want to criticize papatiger for being a homer, so be it. That's already been done. I don't know about multiple screennames or how anybody with less than a dozen posts could throw the first stone. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Any other Waverly fans think any of the boys basketball teams at Waverly in the past few years are as good as the one that won district a few years ago? Me neither. And let's be realistic. I don't think this year's Harpeth or Sycamore team could beat that Waverly team either. That was one of the better teams I've seen in this district.