Grace Baptist @ CSAS

WCAballa11

very good example and facts !!!!!!!!!!

You are as stupid as he said Temple never has or been prove to give F.Aid to anyone the boys paid there Enrollment fees and was leaving a school to go to a better school......And futher more TSSAA told Temple that it was ok to practice the boys in spring practice that why Temple didn't get in any trouble for that because TSSAA made the mistake not Temple.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2seamfastball I know you are angry because Silverdale was accused of recruiting, but to try and make other schools look bad is uncalled for. If you have facts then bring those to the table, other wise quit trying to make things up. govols 78 knows what he is talking about. If a high school kid gets money he does not play sports. There have been students whose bills were not paid and they did not play. There were a few who missed a game this year for that reason. If you have facts then you need to call TSSAA, but I know you don't so please stop playing your game

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Some accuse Grace of recruiting based on getting Herman and Shaughnessy to transfer in last year. I say it all started in 1996 when a 4 year old Carter McMasters was signed to a 12 year deal.

I asked Shaughnessy's Dad what made them decide on Grace, and he said they attended a Grace/Temple game in 2006 and watched the fans.

markum had no hard evidence of this "ok" from tssaa, and the tssaa denied they ever told someone at temple that it was alright. and i know that nobody contacted mr dragoo at csas to discuss these students participation in the spring drills. also, dragoo contacted temple about the incident and was never contacted in return is why he reported this to the tssaa. to think temple is squeaky clean regarding all the incidents in the recent past is just someone sticking their head in the sand. do i think markum is trying to get things on the right track, yes, he inherited some issues and for his experience is handeling things as well as can be expected.

shaughnessy was at berean, a private christian school, wanted to get his son in a better place to improve his game and stay in an christian environment. his older sister is still at berean. i believe you may need to look elsewhere for any wrong doing at grace. i wish he had gone to silverdale, a solid post presence would put them in the ranks with grace this year, ecspecially if he was not at grace.

Why go private vs. public, as a parent we all want the best for our children, I have had one son finish at Grace and currently have another attending. The education has been great and its been fun watching and being a part of the athletic program growing to what it is today. It does make you give up things to pay the extra money to place your child in the private school, but myself as well as the other parents are wiling to do without a few things for our childs future, is Grace perfect..No but neither is life, so maybe some of the transfers that come in , come because their parents feel as if it a good fit for their childs future, and the athletic side is a plus in making that decesion. Think maybe Hermans and the other transfer parents have the same thoughts and are willing to give up some things for their kids future, yea I think so.

You are as stupid as he said Temple never has or been prove to give F.Aid to anyone the boys paid there Enrollment fees and was leaving a school to go to a better school......And futher more TSSAA told Temple that it was ok to practice the boys in spring practice that why Temple didn't get in any trouble for that because TSSAA made the mistake not Temple.

very BAD examples and facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

this is to the dontay lovers....since he is the team if he had played instead of townsen, and cobb would csas had beat grace????

no because every player on that csas team is important you take any one of them away especially those three it is mayhem because everyone else is out of position and frankly confused about not having one of them dominate on the floor...Dontay just happens to be the one with the most leadership skills and the one all of the other players respect and look up to....

I said ADVISOR not LOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The report is sent out to everyone isnt it? The church even sends out report like most places do evry quater. The whole point if you have nt figured it out yet is the Grace/ other schools think its funny when they get on here during football and accuse other schools of recruiting but when somebody says something about them it s not funny anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting a little shrill, aren't we? Take a deep breath. I suspect your blood pressure is up a bit.