Reginald Buckner Memphis Manassas

Legend

I starting to think that Legend in his own mind is actually Buckner. If he`s as good as you say he is (and he may be) why are you on here begging for votes?

the same reason yall are. lol!!!!

MJ won last year why are yall talking about him on here. yall say he is a lock so stop talking about him. Yall must be worried.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same reason yall are. lol!!!!

MJ won last year why are yall talking about him on here. yall say he is a lock so stop talking about him. Yall must be worried.

WRONG ! If I were going to beg for votes, I`d be talking up Justin Blake, but as you can see although he has been mentioned on other threads, no one is begging for his votes. When a player is good enough, he will get the recognition on the court, not on a message board.

WRONG ! If I were going to beg for votes, I`d be talking up Justin Blake, but as you can see although he has been mentioned on other threads, no one is begging for his votes. When a player is good enough, he will get the recognition on the court, not on a message board.

[/quote

thats a lie no 1 is talking about Tim (Ray Ray) Ware from BTW he is a top 3 PG in the state on a Undefeated team just like UC.

You have to be smart to see his value?

When he is in the game

He makes his teammates better defenders

you will see him grab 12-16 rbds

you will see him block 8 to 15 shots

you will see him dunk 2 to 5 times

He will score 14 to 28 points with limited shots

If you are thinkin like that you want be disappointed he will give you that! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

who else has that kind of impact on a game?

Al Jefferson avg 50 pts a game and like 25 rebs. ; )

He may be as good as advertised,but the Mr.Basketball trophy and the State championship trophy is coming back to UC.Buckner may get those 2 next year,but this year MJ Brown and the Union City Tornadoes will take home those 2 this year.MJ is a lock for Mr.Basketball this year.He is the best player in Single A and is the best point guard in the state this year.

no sir...demario williams is the better point guard...he may not win the award...but he is definately the better point guard

20 out of the 42 posts on this thread are from Legend begging for attention and votes for his beloved R. Buckner. He appears to be a very sound and dynamic player according to your posts and a difference maker for your team. Lots of teams have players that are dynamic and difference makers as well (MJ Brown, D. Williams, J Blake, etc..) Just because someone gives props to another player doesn't mean he is taking anything away from another player, it just shows there are a lot of good players who are deserving in single A basketball. I am sure Buckner is special, MJ Brown is extraordinary as a player and leader for his team, and a proven commodity and prior winner of the Mr. Basketball. With improved play, stats, and team record, it will be hard to knock him off the hill as reigning Mr. Basketball.

20 out of the 42 posts on this thread are from Legend begging for attention and votes for his beloved R. Buckner. He appears to be a very sound and dynamic player according to your posts and a difference maker for your team. Lots of teams have players that are dynamic and difference makers as well (MJ Brown, D. Williams, J Blake, etc..) Just because someone gives props to another player doesn't mean he is taking anything away from another player, it just shows there are a lot of good players who are deserving in single A basketball. I am sure Buckner is special, MJ Brown is extraordinary as a player and leader for his team, and a proven commodity and prior winner of the Mr. Basketball. With improved play, stats, and team record, it will be hard to knock him off the hill as reigning Mr. Basketball.

You just said the same thing that everyone else said.

no sir...demario williams is the better point guard...he may not win the award...but he is definately the better point guard

HAHAHAHA NO WAY! I've seen Demario twice and MJ several times. Demario IS NOT as good as MJ! That made me laugh, no joke. Seriously dude, don't be biased towards your own players. I have nothing to do with either team but have seen both players play and MJ IS better!

HAHAHAHA NO WAY! I've seen Demario twice and MJ several times. Demario IS NOT as good as MJ! That made me laugh, no joke. Seriously dude, don't be biased towards your own players. I have nothing to do with either team but have seen both players play and MJ IS better!

what does he do that makes him a better point guard?

what does he do that makes him a better point guard?

culleok lost to middleton who manassas beat by 40 at home and 24 at middleton manassas only edged culleok by a few votes in the AP polls I guess middleton should be ranked 2 they have beaten to ranked teams #2 humboldt and #6 culleok