Reginald Buckner Memphis Manassas

Legend

Demario is good,but he is not as good as MJ.They both run a team very good,have good ball handling skills,make good decisions,but Mj is a way better shooter than Demario.I hope to see the matchup in the state tournament and then you will see who is better.

Reginald Buckner may not play tonight due to resting his injuries

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The best dunk I've seen this year was by Humboldt's Trevin Crayton. He took the ball on a fast break and a Union City player was between him and the goal and I thought Trevin jumped WAY too early to slam it and figured he was drawing the foul, sure nuff he went straight up over the Union City player and slammed it home.

Legend, I'll be down that way Friday and Saturday. Come to Somerville and watch Fayette Ware girls get the beat down by Gibson Co. and then Saturday go to the Fed Ex Forum and watch Tennessee get the breaks beat off them!

Legend, I'll be down that way Friday and Saturday. Come to Somerville and watch Fayette Ware girls get the beat down by Gibson Co. and then Saturday go to the Fed Ex Forum and watch Tennessee get the breaks beat off them!

2 Points here...

1. Yes GC will win

2. Memphis will lose

Thank you

Oh and since this is a Boys High School Board...

MJ will get Mr Basketball....

Legend i keep hearing about Buckner, but unfortunately havent seen him play yet...Who in recent memory from Memphis does his game resemble...hopefully i might catch him in the regions...

He is different. I cant just say yet

On Defense Dwight Howard

On Offense Upside like T-Mac

Ballhandling Penny Hardaway

Dunks On you, if you in his way

He is different. I cant just say yet

On Defense Dwight Howard

On Offense Upside like T-Mac

Ballhandling Penny Hardaway

Dunks On you, if you in his way

All he needs now is a shot like Larry Bird and he's the best player on the Earth... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, When I get a chance to watch this kid I better not be disappointed. How about a EJ Epperson (Humboldt) versus a Reginald Buckner matchup. Reginald better be a BIG kid because EJ does not look to be giving up any ground to anyone soon! Legend and Icy, I will watch this kid before the season is over with and if you hype this kid up and he's nothing to be hyped about I'll be greatly disappointed. Also your size versus a team like Union City would make no difference. As you know, Union City shoots the three ball and shoots it well! If your going to have Buckner under the basket all night trying to protect down there he'll be useless. If he comes out and guards on the perimeter he'll be worthless as he'll get beat off the ball every time as almost every big man would against guards such as Union City's guards.

read this GC was killing Buckner again. Look how wrong he was Buckner destroyed Epperson and Humboldt lol!!!!

Eat your Words!