Baylor Vs. McCallie

allsaints

Never too early to start the gossip about the big showdown. My conservative prediction: McCallie by 4.

I can see it now, both teams stacked in the lower weight classes. Its the "Battle of the Davids"

I challenge the Blue and Red fans to prove to the community why parents kill themselves getting kids in these schools in the first place by: 1) getting pumped for your team, 2) get your schoolmates pumped for the big slamfest, 3) calling your buddies and making sure they and their kids come to the big match 4) Don't be late for the BCB and HT meeting, 5) is it too much to ask for cheerleaders? 6) Only praise for EVERY kid and coach regardless of color or history. Bad sportmanship on either side will be personally judged by me as that I have em in both schools and can't afford either, therefore I am one of the few that have the right to publically slam both sides for acting like jerks. I'll be taking notes!

GO BIG BLUE

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might go down as one of the quickest matches in these two fine schools history. No big showdown this year, my smokin the good stuff friend.

Allsaints, there will be years in the future that a good match will occur, but not this one. I see 112, 119, and possible 135 if Shuford makes weight, as the only competitive matches. Sending 9 young men out there will not get the job done. But I wish all that participate the best.

Buck, I'm back.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO IRISH

Might go down as one of the quickest matches in these two fine schools history. No big showdown this year, my smokin the good stuff friend.

Allsaints, there will be years in the future that a good match will occur, but not this one. I see 112, 119, and possible 135 if Shuford makes weight, as the only competitive matches. Sending 9 young men out there will not get the job done. But I wish all that participate the best.

Buck, I'm back.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO IRISH

Don't you mean Duncan at 135 my wise old friend.

Buck, I'm back.

bcb iii

GO IRISH

Oddly, I'm with you on this one BCB.

The only ones I can see beyond those three as possibly being competitive might be 130 and 145. In a "Battle of the Davids", the best the Tornado do is stalemate. Then they are left with the Goliaths, and unless McCallie has been hiding kids in the lockeroom, the Tornado do not appear to have any. Didn't see a 160, 171 or 189 in the lineup at the McCallie Tournament in December or at the GP West Tournament this past weekend. Nor did they have a 103 in the line-up at either of them. Giving up that many points to BSFBAG could indeed make this a quick one.

No my wise old friend, I know Duncan will be there, but some inside information has Shuford as the 135 for TBSFBAG

My inside info says Daniel "The Man" McClure may wrestle in the big show that night as well. Martino is getting his legs under himself and is wrestling better. We did beat McCallie early in a forfeit festival. You should be more clear, Duncan didn't make weight against Red Bank so I thought you may be talking about T.J., my wise older friend.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

BCB,

Glad to see you back. We posters have missed you. Hope everything is OK and you will be able to continue to give us your educated opinion.

What do you project in the future?

As for the Red and the Blue, it will be a Bue night. McCallie does not have the horses to go with Baylor and it will be ugly. Baylor is the real deal this year as they have proven it all year.

Sorry Blue, it is not your year, maybe in a few years, but not this year!

Believe me- all of us over at McCallie, all though we hate to say it, agree with all. It's not going to be pretty. At all. It will be quick given the difference in talent and the fact that McCallie hasn't had a full line-up all year long. Having said that, it's obvious that McCallie will be giving up some forfeits, it's been a factor all year, it's not just going to be at the Baylor match. So knowing that in advance, hopefully there won't be any "noise" from the other side when the forfeits take place. Although given the past, and the attitudes of the crowd, I bet that is not going to happen. (Cough, class-less, cough cough)

The excitement will come at 112 and 135. Those two will be the big matches of the night. 119, 130, and 145 could be interesting as well. We'll see!

Give the blue two more years. Two more years to pose a threat to the red team again. And believe me, when those two years are up, we'll get the match we've been waiting for for a while...

Right back at you with the cough, classless, cough cough. Have certainly seen that from the other side. The Red should take this one easily. And in two years it may be competitive again....Coach Morgan is a class guy and the Red Raiders will be strong as always. Go Red!

Believe me- all of us over at McCallie, all though we hate to say it, agree with all. It's not going to be pretty. At all. It will be quick given the difference in talent and the fact that McCallie hasn't had a full line-up all year long. Having said that, it's obvious that McCallie will be giving up some forfeits, it's been a factor all year, it's not just going to be at the Baylor match. So knowing that in advance, hopefully there won't be any "noise" from the other side when the forfeits take place. Although given the past, and the attitudes of the crowd, I bet that is not going to happen. (Cough, class-less, cough cough)

The excitement will come at 112 and 135. Those two will be the big matches of the night. 119, 130, and 145 could be interesting as well. We'll see!

Give the blue two more years. Two more years to pose a threat to the red team again. And believe me, when those two years are up, we'll get the match we've been waiting for for a while...