Baylor Vs. McCallie

allsaints

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 - Get ready.....you are right. My association with the EBE was long ago and has nothing to do with TN wrestling in 2008. Givehimsix needs to fast forward a few years if he wants to discuss whatever the current situation may be with your beloved school - so do you, goiowa1 and the others who can't find a better argument to defend your team's 2008 performance. I will give you credit though as you have been the lone blue voice who labeled it a "rebuilding" year from the start. Believe it or not, the guys on the red team don't get their blue info from me as I have no 2008 "inside" info to share. They do get lots of info from blue grads out in the community which filters back to coacht. They also read the paper where the blue's varsity selection policy was explained by GC, but again that may no longer be current. Oh and you are right again in that I am very selfish when it comes to expecting equal treatment when I write great big fat checks but what does that have to do with 2008? Let me repeat again as I've said many times, my son received an excellent academic education at McC which has served him well in his college studies. There are some outstanding people at McC who do their jobs well. My customer dissatisfaction was with a single employee there and I took my business elsewhere where we are very happy. I'm sure the EBE is happy to not have my boys as their clients any longer. These schools aren't churches or charities. They are businesses with well paid employees that demand a large chunk of change for their services. Your blind support of whatever they do appears to lack perspective but if it makes you happy then stick with it.

Good luck to each of the boys (red or blue) who step on the mat tonight. Don't buy into all the hype and hate. Wrestle your best and be proud regardless of the outcome.

Wow. Now that was not only eloquent but very efficient and easily understood. You guys oughta hear him break down the war in Iraq. I'm sold. BCB and BRB lookout. The "well spoken one" is closing in on you.

90 - Get ready.....you are right. My association with the EBE was long ago and has nothing to do with TN wrestling in 2008. Givehimsix needs to fast forward a few years if he wants to discuss whatever the current situation may be with your beloved school - so do you, goiowa1 and the others who can't find a better argument to defend your team's 2008 performance. I will give you credit though as you have been the lone blue voice who labeled it a "rebuilding" year from the start. Believe it or not, the guys on the red team don't get their blue info from me as I have no 2008 "inside" info to share. They do get lots of info from blue grads out in the community which filters back to coacht. They also read the paper where the blue's varsity selection policy was explained by GC, but again that may no longer be current. Oh and you are right again in that I am very selfish when it comes to expecting equal treatment when I write great big fat checks but what does that have to do with 2008? Let me repeat again as I've said many times, my son received an excellent academic education at McC which has served him well in his college studies. There are some outstanding people at McC who do their jobs well. My customer dissatisfaction was with a single employee there and I took my business elsewhere where we are very happy. I'm sure the EBE is happy to not have my boys as their clients any longer. These schools aren't churches or charities. They are businesses with well paid employees that demand a large chunk of change for their services. Your blind support of whatever they do appears to lack perspective but if it makes you happy then stick with it.

Good luck to each of the boys (red or blue) who step on the mat tonight. Don't buy into all the hype and hate. Wrestle your best and be proud regardless of the outcome.

Vol- I have one main question for you to answer. And when you do, if you do, don't sugar coat it. Don't slather it with excuses and reasons. Just a straight up answer. Now that you are so happy and being treated so fairly at Baylor, here's the question. Who would you put first: Your son or the Baylor team as a whole? It's a straight, fair question. A simple answer will suffice.

You said your "selfishness" came from the fact that you write a big fat check and expect equal treatment. Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure every single boy on that team writes just the same amount on their checks every year that you do. A coach can't favor one wrestler over the other! How can you not understand that? You know the situation that year with 5 returning state champions and state runners-up in the same weight class, just as well as I do so there's no reason to go in to detail with that. In all reality, Connell did nothing but put the most of his faith in your son or else he wouldn't have wrestled him where he did. Spencer was just not the better wrestler that match. Connell wasn't out there wrestling for your son. You can't put this on him. But if it makes you feel better inside, then you go right ahead!

But worst of all here is your final comment. "Your blind support of whatever they do appears to lack perspective but if it makes you happy then stick with it." My blind support? Blind support? I'm sorry but my eyes are wide open always and I'm sorry to say things aren't how your blind eyes are seeing them, or saw them since you have nothing to do with McCallie wrestling in 2008, right? And lacking perspective? There is where you are extremely wrong. I am as in perspective as you can be when it comes to McCallie, their coaches, and their policies. It is you sir, that appears to lack perspective. Your blind eyes only see what they want to see.

I'm glad, Vol, that you have all your little minions and supporters on this board to back you up and pat you on the back when you reply with "such insight, eloquence, and efficiency." That seems to be the case when you only look at the situation from one side, doesn't it...?

I look forward to the answer to my original question- with "efficieny" and simplicity if you will.

Vol- I have one main question for you to answer. And when you do, if you do, don't sugar coat it. Don't slather it with excuses and reasons. Just a straight up answer. Now that you are so happy and being treated so fairly at Baylor, here's the question. Who would you put first: Your son or the Baylor team as a whole? It's a straight, fair question. A simple answer will suffice.

You said your "selfishness" came from the fact that you write a big fat check and expect equal treatment. Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure every single boy on that team writes just the same amount on their checks every year that you do. A coach can't favor one wrestler over the other! How can you not understand that? You know the situation that year with 5 returning state champions and state runners-up in the same weight class, just as well as I do so there's no reason to go in to detail with that. In all reality, Connell did nothing but put the most of his faith in your son or else he wouldn't have wrestled him where he did. Spencer was just not the better wrestler that match. Connell wasn't out there wrestling for your son. You can't put this on him. But if it makes you feel better inside, then you go right ahead!

But worst of all here is your final comment. "Your blind support of whatever they do appears to lack perspective but if it makes you happy then stick with it." My blind support? Blind support? I'm sorry but my eyes are wide open always and I'm sorry to say things aren't how your blind eyes are seeing them, or saw them since you have nothing to do with McCallie wrestling in 2008, right? And lacking perspective? There is where you are extremely wrong. I am as in perspective as you can be when it comes to McCallie, their coaches, and their policies. It is you sir, that appears to lack perspective. Your blind eyes only see what they want to see.

I'm glad, Vol, that you have all your little minions and supporters on this board to back you up and pat you on the back when you reply with "such insight, eloquence, and efficiency." That seems to be the case when you only look at the situation from one side, doesn't it...?

I look forward to the answer to my original question- with "efficieny" and simplicity if you will.

who you calling "minion", minion?