Where is E-5, The season is near

torseq2

oh yes i forgot about how much E 5 loves those lefty catchers

Sorry it has been a while since I responded, but as few know, I recently captured my fifth straight Health Teaher of The Year Award. This year's motto was "One For The Thumb." I have won each year with 100% of the ballots cast in my favor. So I have been away speaking on how to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome as you teach Health. Pushing play, stop, and rewind can have adverse effects on your hand joints. So being amphibious really helps....that is being able to use both hands for those not as astute as I am in kinesiology.

CC, you will not have to worry about the legs going numb...I have invested in some inserts to help not only on the toilet but seeing over the mound and the bag at second. I have gone to the sield and had some guys hit fungoes and I can track the ball almost to the edge of the dirt.

Slyder, I am not impressed by throwing around all these AAU-like teams you are assoicated with in the area. I am the Primm Springs Coach of the Year this year...we have over 90 houses in the sub-division. As far as what my focus for baseball will be this year is still up in the air. I have been promoted to Associate Foul Ball Bringer Back Coordinator at a local high school. That will take up most of my time, especially till I get the lay of the land and the hidden areas balls hide in.

Riverdaleman, to steal a saying from a former Warrior, "you are as about as cool as taking a shower with your dad." Love you mean it.

E5

"Swing Hard...You may hit it"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e-5 I M NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE THAT"COMPLIMENT" but please do not take you new job lightly...think about how much money you job saves the school by getting those baseballs back what are they about 3 -4 dollars a piece PLUS it is very important to the speed of the game as umpire HATE having to wait on baseballs to play the game so a person of your stature haveing baseball ready for me when they are needed is GREATLY appreciated..SO TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR NEW FOUND JOB !!!!!!

E5, I do not start trying to impress anyone until the ball season starts and I break out the black Knights of the Round Table shirt, khakis, my yankee hat and carrying my satchel around. And I only try to impress parents who are living their life through their kids high school baseball career. So I would appreciate you not making me out to be a fraud on these baseball boards.

This hurts my feeling because I researched a lower limb rejuvenation surgery with Dr. Rey to aide you with your .... well.... height challenge. I lost a cousin, who had a a great chance at big time college basketball over his legs being to short and falling asleep while in the can. He was in a terrible accident in my parents half bath while fighting disentary.

Riverdaleman! Congratulations on you being a moderator for the baseball boards. I hope this springboards your career to bigger and better things!

I would bet if E-5 would give you some one on one training He could show you how to make something more of it.

IT is because of posters like E-5 that i have a moderator job and an umpireing job because he writes post full of cuss words and lies AND he is a cheater so as an umpire i try and make sure he goes by THE rules or at least the rule on how i interpit them

Now wait a minute, the only thing E5 is guilty of is poor hygiene! After a plate full of hot wings, hot wing sauce will stay on his chin(s) for days. The cussing is CCriders..he really slings pooh around. I really don't like to publicly correct other posters and I apologize. But a correction was warranted.

Well, E5 does take too long to get to the mound to talk to his pitcher, but that is because his legs are short. And he had called me out several times for no apparent reason on this board. So maybe it is a good thing you are around to police him.

IT is because of posters like E-5 that i have a moderator job and an umpireing job because he writes post full of cuss words and lies AND he is a cheater so as an umpire i try and make sure he goes by THE rules or at least the rule on how i interpit them

i am officially starting a crusade to have riverdaleman removed from the "t". no one in alabama would stand for public criticism of bear bryant, and i'm not going to tolerate anyone to criticizing one of the greatest minds of our time..

cc

i am officially starting a crusade to have riverdaleman removed from the "t". no one in alabama would stand for public criticism of bear bryant, and i'm not going to tolerate anyone to criticizing one of the greatest minds of our time..

cc

note to self...do not abuse mod power and delete this post and this crusade MUST NOT ABUSE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure in stead of using cuss words you where meaning he uses alot of truths.

And instead of cheater you where saying He knows and understands how to get the most out of the rules of the game.

E-5 is a great leader, someone with much wisdom.

• 3 weeks later...

E5, CCriders, Riverdaleman and other esteemed posters. As I prepared another year of scouting area baseball talent for the organization, I would appreciate any leads you may throw my way. I am really interested in finding a player in the White County area. They have the best hot dogs in 7AAA. Lavergne has a decent corn dog, and Hillsboro has a heck reuben! Any potential athletes in this area is appreciated. No Riverdale players please, I have to watch my dessert in-take.

I have a rule question that really needs to be answered. How many games in a row is it acceptable to have the same kid chase down foul balls and bombs? I think a local high school asst. coach put my nephews health in jeopardy last year as he chased down foul balls and homeruns until he ruptured a hip flexor chasing down a yak. He missed his senior night celebration to this injury! All shots at a scholarship/drafted were lost!!!! Can he sue? Can he be redshirted? Or is he done? We had another dad tell us that he was good enough to play at a high level. As a professional scout, I thought so too, but I am biased. Is he done or what?