Catholic in 2A. Predictions?

nikeair23

They better do it quick. With the next classification, we may be moving to AAA with the multiplier. It would be a little tougher depending on which district we were put into. We would be hard pressed to beat Farragut, Bearden, S-D but could be in the mix in the other district. This may also lead to 4A in football.

I hope for Catholics sake that they don't get moved up because it would just be absolutely miserable on them if the teams in their district were in fact teams like Farragut, Bearden, and South Doyle. As far as being in the mix in the other district, they would get a few wins because the only 3a team they will schedule now is Clinton and we all know that they aren't the stiffest competition. Actually, that might be the game where that guy saw DI and thought that he could hit because he was facing a kid that had to be shown which way to throw it.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Point. The Catholic basketball fans started cheering "Lets play football" then switched to "Lets play baseball" after AC took the lead. Have they ever beaten AC? Maybe the munchkin has them all drinking the Sullivan-ade at Catholic. Nice field though. Maybe all the illegal practices will help.

HeyDI- I bet you love getting up and drving an hour and a half in the dark to throw BPs huh??????

At least you could have played in a state tournament game if you'd a stayed home.

Hey BigDawg, its pretty obvious you go to Catholic. Too bad the "munchkin" must have cut you! I know its hard watching DI hit bombs, but you'd probably better get used to it.

The district is tough and A.C., Loudon, Catholic, and CAK will be good. Stone is the surprise this year! They sneak up on some people for sure. BigDawg and Little hitter, sorry you're so bitter.

He definitely can hit and by the way, who does AC play. Guinn has been recruiting for four years and since he is gone AC has to play with talent from Clinton and Norris after next year. How many of them players started over the last three years. I know they have boys driving from knoxville and the surrounding areas to play. They even pulled Campbell Co's best player.l

Hey BigDawg, its pretty obvious you go to Catholic. Too bad the "munchkin" must have cut you! I know its hard watching DI hit bombs, but you'd probably better get used to it.

The district is tough and A.C., Loudon, Catholic, and CAK will be good. Stone is the surprise this year! They sneak up on some people for sure. BigDawg and Little hitter, sorry you're so bitter.

If the munchkin did cut him it was probably because he didn't have enough money to buy his position on the field. Or it could have been because he refused to kiss the coaches butt. I don't know though but those are usually the two main factors when it comes to deciding if a kid plays or not at Catholic.

If the munchkin did cut him it was probably because he didn't have enough money to buy his position on the field. Or it could have been because he refused to kiss the coaches butt. I don't know though but those are usually the two main factors when it comes to deciding if a kid plays or not at Catholic.

I'm beginning to think "littlehitter08" and "littledawg09" are the same person. Or maybe both of you were cut or kicked off the team. The great thing about the season is it is all in front of us. We'll find out who has the best teams. By the way, wasn't this about District 4AA and not about bashing players and coaches. Grow Up and add a legitimate post. Don't be a coward and bash some high school player that you don't even know. DI would whip your tail up one end and down the other, but you hide behind a screen name. Now, if you're not too bitter about being cut, then put a legitimate post on the board. Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,BitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBi

terBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitte

BitterBitterBitterBitterBitter

I'm beginning to think "littlehitter08" and "littledawg09" are the same person. Or maybe both of you were cut or kicked off the team. The great thing about the season is it is all in front of us. We'll find out who has the best teams. By the way, wasn't this about District 4AA and not about bashing players and coaches. Grow Up and add a legitimate post. Don't be a coward and bash some high school player that you don't even know. DI would whip your tail up one end and down the other, but you hide behind a screen name. Now, if you're not too bitter about being cut, then put a legitimate post on the board. Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,Bitter,BitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBi

terBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitterBitte

BitterBitterBitterBitterBitter

Wrong. Not the same person. Which player have I bashed? Telling the truth isn't bashing. It's just the facts that he struggles in the field. If you've watched games there is no denying what I've said. I said that DI could hit and wasn't being sarcastic. How can you say I don't know him? Wrong again. Just was making fun of that long early morning drive when he could have stayed at AC and had 2 titles with more coming under his belt. And you sir....are no Natural. We'll see who comes out the winner in the end and I doubt they will be wearing green.

It greatly offends me that you say that i would even think about going to Catholic. As far as saying that DI can't do much, that is my opinion. Why would i be bitter of Catholic or DI? i like neither one of them and neither are worth much. Again that is my opinion. That is a fair post because this is a debate board and i am speaking my mind. I have stated the district in the way that i think it will fall into place. I don't have intentions of bashing anybody or any team. I just speak the way i see things and if that offends you because you like or go to Catholic than i am sorry.