McMinn Central

Butch & Sundance

Does anyone know what the format is going to be for the district tourny? Will all temas play? Who will get buys?

Northern #5 vs. Northern #4 (Play In Game)

Winner of N. Play in @ South #1

South #4 @ North #1

North #3 @ South #2

South #3 @ North #2

Chamionship Rounds at South #1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved the little show cleveland's right fielder Brewster put on at first base in that same game... real classy

Yep. Looks like we have two "real classy" teams down there in Cleveland. The level of competition in that area is good. Of course, when you go outside that area is when you come to the harsh realization that neither of those teams play "good" baseball.

well if you wanna cry, complain, and make excuses about why you got drilled by Rockwood then why dont you make a forum about that...? and didnt Rockwood get demolished by raggedy Coalfield...? oh yea, thats right they did.. 15-5. Wow looks like you Central boys arent as good as you think you are. And since you said this is about Central and how far they'll go... ill tell you... nowhere.

im pretty sure mcminn centrals loss to rockwood relates to this topic and how they will do this year.... but who said coalfield was raggedy? i watched them knock the cover off of the ball against harriman but how am i crying and complaining about the loss to rockwood because they are a solid team and i havent made and excuse .... bring ur team and go play mcminn central and see how well you face up against them before you run ur mouth son

im pretty sure mcminn centrals loss to rockwood relates to this topic and how they will do this year.... but who said coalfield was raggedy? i watched them knock the cover off of the ball against harriman but how am i crying and complaining about the loss to rockwood because they are a solid team and i havent made and excuse .... bring ur team and go play mcminn central and see how well you face up against them before you run ur mouth son

oh we are... son. better hope yall can hit better than everybody's sayin you do, its gonna be a short game if you dont. I'll run my mouth with the rest of my team cuz i know we can back it up. Unlike you central boys... run your mouths then get beat.

oh and by the way... they lost that game against Harriman, a team who has the worst pitching ive ever seen. Not a one of their pitchers throws over 70. And they also got beat by Meigs and SEQUOYAH... yeah, they're raggedy.

First of all i have seen central play and they are not any good! As a matter of fact they are terrible! I have seen better baseball by a bunch of 4th graders at a science fair! Dont come on here talkin that smack when ya aint got no hardware to back it up! Face it Mcminn Central... you are bad at all sports except girls basketball and lets be honest girls basketball doesnt even matter! It shouldnt even be a real sport! At least you have a good baseball team...NOT!!! Yeah i heard yall got waxed in south carolina! So forget yall and your crappy baseball team and go back to your girls team getting put out at state in basketball and winning your academic bowls... if you even have any smart ppl in your school! Just go freaking milk your cows in Etowah and your John Deere and your cows and your...cows!!! GO buy some feed at the freaking co-op!!! So y dont you come to polk county and play a freaking real team and see how you feel after you get SPANKED like a naughty school girl!!! GET SOME!!!

First of all i have seen central play and they are not any good! As a matter of fact they are terrible! I have seen better baseball by a bunch of 4th graders at a science fair! Dont come on here talkin that smack when ya aint got no hardware to back it up! Face it Mcminn Central... you are bad at all sports except girls basketball and lets be honest girls basketball doesnt even matter! It shouldnt even be a real sport! At least you have a good baseball team...NOT!!! Yeah i heard yall got waxed in south carolina! So forget yall and your crappy baseball team and go back to your girls team getting put out at state in basketball and winning your academic bowls... if you even have any smart ppl in your school! Just go freaking milk your cows in Etowah and your John Deere and your cows and your...cows!!! GO buy some feed at the freaking co-op!!! So y dont you come to polk county and play a freaking real team and see how you feel after you get SPANKED like a naughty school girl!!! GET SOME!!!

Let's see Polk got beat by Tellico and you say we are not any good.... Your telling us to go feed and milk the cows what a joke you are.... No we didn't get waxed in South Carolina . Just play the game and shut your mouth....