hands back hitter

pujo

Thanks fellers, I'm a pretty avid student of the proper swing and this looks like the best tool I've seen yet. I intend to get one soon. Ilove the mechanics this teaches.I'm a firm believer in rotational hitting

Have you seen how to use it with the no-stride method? I spent some time with a certified Epstein instructor and learned to have the ball pop in the air much higher than I was doing forces the hitter to get back on the proper axis which I was not doing by not letting the ball go high enough. This and the newer way they are teaching the Torque Drill has made my instruction much more effective.

Have you seen how to use it with the no-stride method? I spent some time with a certified Epstein instructor and learned to have the ball pop in the air much higher than I was doing forces the hitter to get back on the proper axis which I was not doing by not letting the ball go high enough. This and the newer way they are teaching the Torque Drill has made my instruction much more effective.

I've only saw it on videos, anything you could explain to make it more efficent would be greatly appreciared. One of the things I wonder about is with this swing, can you still pull the ball ,or are you behind.