Region 2

shackdaddy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback beats Stone Memorial and Alcoa tonight.

Anyone know how Seymour and Pigeon Forge went???? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not sure about the exact scores but Seymour rocked Pigeon Forge and Sevier Co. pretty good. IZ_ACK a.k.a Isaac Legg upset Kenny Erman at 145. I think the score was like 12 - 6 or something. Not for sure tho. Wasn't there so I don't know what the matches were like.

HALLS BEAT FARRAGUT43-17 AND KARNS 39-36 LAST NIGHT AT GIBBS. THE RESULTS ARE IN THE KNOX SENTINEL.

IF YOU ARE NOT BUSY THIS WEEKEND COME AND WATCH ONE OF THE HALLS TOURNAMENTS. THE HALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL DUALS ARE FRIDAY 6:30PM, HALLS INV 10:00AM AND HALLS FR, JV & GIRLS TOURNAMENT ON MONDAY AT 10:00AM. WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SELECTION OF NEW WRESTLING SINGLET (ALL SIZES AND COLORS) FOR SALE PRICES $10-$20 EACH.

HALLS INVITATIONAL WRESTLING TOURNAMENT

SATURDAY, JAN. 19 2008

THE TEAMS FOR THIS YEARS ARE:

ALCOA, BEARDEN, CHRISTIAN ACADEMY OF KNOXVILLE, DAVEY

CROCKET, FARRAGUT, GIBBS, GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, HALLS, HUME FOGG,

INDEPENDENCE, KARNS, MARYVILLE, PIGEON FORGE, POWELL, SEQUOYAH, SEVIER

CO., SULLIVAN EAST, UNION CO, WEBB, WHITLEY CO., KY. & WM BLOUNT.

WRESTLING STARTS AT 10:00AM AND THE FINALS WILL START AROUND 6:00PM

ADMISSION: $6-ADULTS AND $3-STUDENTS

STATE RANKED WRESTLERS:

4-CHASE BEASLEY-INDEPENDENCE

6-JORDAN HARLESS-KARNS

3-KENNY ERMAN-PIGEON FORGE

2-BLAKE RIDENOUR-MARYVILLE

2-BRETT SHIELDS-PIGEON FORGE

5-A.J.FARINELLA-FARRAGUT

6-BRENNAN COX-INDEPENDENCE

4-JEREMY HENDRICKS-MARYVILLE

6-TAYLOR DIXON-INDEPENDENCE

2-BRANDT CAMPBELL-WEBB

4-TATE NAYLOR-WEBB

3-CALEB LEONARD-HALLS

THE HALLS FRESHMEN, JV AND GIRLS TOURNAMENT IS MONDAY (MLK DAY) ALL TEAMS ARE INVITED AND THIS IS OUR WAY WE WILL CELEBRATE MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY.

WEIGH-INS ARE 8:00-9:00AM

WRESTLING STARTS AT 10:00AM

IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE, YOU CAN COME AND WATCH ANY WAY.

Not sure about the exact scores but Seymour rocked Pigeon Forge and Sevier Co. pretty good. IZ_ACK a.k.a Isaac Legg upset Kenny Erman at 145. I think the score was like 12 - 6 or something. Not for sure tho. Wasn't there so I don't know what the matches were like.

Kudo's to the Eagles. I hope they will be firing on all 14 cylinders for the state duals.

I'm glad to see the Animal is not hibernating in retirement.

It appears to be another tough MLK tournament with more state ranked kids than I can remember in the past years.

Your efforts to get kids all the mat time possible have been instrumental in improving our regions competitiveness.

P.S. How's Animal Jr.?

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Kudo's to the Eagles. I hope they will be firing on all 14 cylinders for the state duals.

I'm glad to see the Animal is not hibernating in retirement.

It appears to be another tough MLK tournament with more state ranked kids than I can remember in the past years.

Your efforts to get kids all the mat time possible have been instrumental in improving our regions competitiveness.

P.S. How's Animal Jr.?

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

REMINDER; THE MLK TOURNAMENT IS THE FR, JV & GIRLS TOURNEY. THE HALLS INV IS SATURDAY. THE ANIMAL JR. IS DOING GREAT. HE DECIDED TO STOP PLAYING FOOTBALL AT UT AFTER THE FIRST YEAR. HE IS CURRENTLY TAKING THE SEMESTER OFF TO FIGURE OUT HIS FUTURE.

THANKS FOR ASKING,

THE ANIMAL