BA at Ensworth

tarheel1

Sorry to hear that as I enjoyed watching him on the AAU circuit. I was good friends with his dad in ET. I heard knee and also heard shoulder injury. Which was it and will he be able to be at 100% next year?

Shoulder, not knee. Surgery was successful. He should be fine to play both football and basketball next year.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth 65

BA 56

BA simply had a terrible game. They did not get into a rhythm offensively or defensively.

Which may have had something to do with the fact that Miles Asafo Adjaie and the rest of the Tigers played really outstanding defense, and hit the boards like crazy. I also thought Jacob Stallings had some really questionable shot selection. I know he can make them from NBA 3 point range and beyond, but it doesn't help a team get into a rhythm offensively when he's jacking up those bombs, missing, and the other team gets fast breaks off the long rebounds. If you average out the two games he shot a decent percentage from long range. Its just that practically all of the makes were in the 1st quarter of the 1st game, but he's kept putting them up a good clip since then, with a lot less success.

Also, Gary Pope plays bigger than any 6'1'' or 6'2'' kid I've ever seen. And he plays hard, and well at all phases of the game. Daniel McFadden, a 6'3" sophomore held his own just fine against bigger, more experienced Eagles inside. A very good . all around game by a solid, very very well coached Ensworth team.