LC @ Loudon

yeaaa

Our students do a great job, and no they don't have to get on here and act like they are great. Also, fans are nice, but if you actually ever play a sport you will realize that the fans aren't even in your thoughts when you are playing. Unless you are on the bench earning valuable splinters.

Turns out we have cushioned seats here at Loudon... so no splinters for our players. good try

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former football player for the Redskins, I will definately agree that no game is like the LC game. No motivation was ever needed and to say there was no love loss between the teams would be a huge understatement. It always felt good to beat LC. However, I've grown up now and to see the actions of the Redskin Nation makes me sick. Classless, personal attacks have no place in school spirit. By the way, the Redskins played awesome tonight in a big victory over a solid AC team. There was little to no presence from the Redskin Nation. Seems like the team plays pretty good without immature behavior from their student section.

Hey stonecold07 do we have a stone memorial fan could this be some hard feelings. To say this is the administrators Bartlett hates the redskin--nation he already kicked out a member for the year. So it??™s the students who have such a passion for there school. We have better things to do we just choose to come and support our team, another thing to say we just paint our selves its more than that other schools try to imitate us but can duplicate what we do we will put the best to shame. Other schools are just jealous of the advantage we give our team when were playing at home so stink it up

Hey redskin--nation the administrators don't hate you or they would have already suspended all of you from games for your senseless yelling of obscenities and for being disruptive not only by taunting players from the other team but players who play for YOUR own school. How classless is that? The member of the Nation that was "kicked out" by Mr. Bartlett left him no choice. I would have put him out weeks ago along with some of you other idiots who think you know what being a fan is. Trust me I haven't seen anyone try to imitate the Nation and I sure don't know of anyone who would dare duplicate your little display of stupidity and the only ones you are shaming are your parents (If they even care?). I know most of the parents at the game don't realize what you are saying or chanting because if they did you'd have your tails busted like you deserve! or maybe the administrators who you say hate you would send you on your way....hopefully most of you are seniors and will be gone so when I can attend a couple of games next year I will be able to enjoy cheering for who I want with class while your getting my single with cheese for me after the game. GROW UP OR GET OUT!

That single with cheese was a nice burn, not, due to the fact that we as a whole are more than likely smarter than you and will make more money than you do. So let??™s be real about the whole situation. The worst chant we have ever done would be calling some on garbage throw us on jail for that. You better hope some one comes along and takes it over because Bartlett is killing it this year and no one wants to paint up because of it.

That single with cheese was a nice burn, not, due to the fact that we as a whole are more than likely smarter than you and will make more money than you do. So let??™s be real about the whole situation. The worst chant we have ever done would be calling some on garbage throw us on jail for that. You better hope some one comes along and takes it over because Bartlett is killing it this year and no one wants to paint up because of it.

Sorry, I guess the single with cheese was a little harsh... but from your posts you give the impression that you feel like you deserve something (respect?) when you haven't earned it and I do hope that as a whole you are smarter than most since collectively there are around 20 of you. But, you do need to quit blaming other people for your apparent demise. Bartlett isn't ruining it for you and the Nation, you are ruining it for yourselves. You hassle every opposing fan that walks by especially the younger children. You react to any retort aggressively and physically (as at the LC game). You do use language that is worse than calling someone garbage (I and others have heard it) and as stated before you use it not only toward the other team's players and fans but toward your own as well. I remember when I attended a game 5 or 6 years ago and the Nation painted up and cheered and had humerous chants that were all directed toward play on the court and in the interest of supporting the team. The only thing that I see that has changed in this period are the members. So redskin--nation if you are a leading member of this group and have any intention of continuing this tradition why don't you step up, be a leader and straighten out the bad apples that are among your group? I know it may not be cool to call out one of your buddies but... stupid is as stupid does and I'm sure your parents have taught you better, haven't they? I also remember a few years ago when the Nation was being criticized on this board that folks were making posts in defense of the Nation and they appeared to be parents and other students. The only ones I have read lately that defend that Nation are posted by the Nation. Why do you think that is? something change?

One problem is the high school kids are coping the college kids such as Duke. There is nothing wrong with good natured ribbing and cheering for your team. I go to alot of High School games around the area and have been doing so since the 60's. I get a kick out of the high school kids getting into the game. But unfortunately sometimes they cross the line. There in no place for cursing, or personal attacks on the other fans, students, or players. If the administration is weeding out the trouble makers good for them. If your involved in a negative way you are an embarassment to you school and community.

L.C. fans will Tyler Hood be a panther next year or will he transfer.

no thanks we like it the way we are, so get over it. we are not going to change

Looks like you already have changed by your posts. I don't think anyone has seen paint for while have they (except for the LC game which was away)? Looks like a change has happened and to your surprise it wasn't even your choice was it? That is one thing you will learn with maturity... there are some things you just can't control and whether or not you are in charge right now is one of them and right now I don't think you are in charge. Perhaps when you finish your education if you end up as an administrator in a school somewhere you will understand what folks are saying about your actions and behavior. You will surely understand it when you have children of your own that are of an age that they can be held accountable. But, Hopefully none of you are in that position yet? and when you are hopefully the opposing fans or your own fans won't treat your children the way you have been treating others and hopefully your children won't act like the Nation has been acting without being taught better. Of course thats alot of hoping isn't it?

Hey stonecold07 do we have a stone memorial fan could this be some hard feelings. To say this is the administrators Bartlett hates the redskin--nation he already kicked out a member for the year. So it??™s the students who have such a passion for there school. We have better things to do we just choose to come and support our team, another thing to say we just paint our selves its more than that other schools try to imitate us but can duplicate what we do we will put the best to shame. Other schools are just jealous of the advantage we give our team when were playing at home so stink it up

You mean Bartlett finally got the nerve to kick someone out of the nation this year? Wow, what did the kid do to deserve it, shoot somebody??

One problem is the high school kids are coping the college kids such as Duke. There is nothing wrong with good natured ribbing and cheering for your team. I go to alot of High School games around the area and have been doing so since the 60's. I get a kick out of the high school kids getting into the game. But unfortunately sometimes they cross the line. There in no place for cursing, or personal attacks on the other fans, students, or players. If the administration is weeding out the trouble makers good for them. If your involved in a negative way you are an embarassment to you school and community.

L.C. fans will Tyler Hood be a panther next year or will he transfer.

The funny thing about comparing them to Dukes Cameron Crazies is they dont use profanity. In fact last time I was at Cameron Indoor there was a student that started cursing and another student corrected him and said if it continued then he would have to leave.

Why dont you all try to be creative? Great fans dont have to be dirty, they need to be unified and original.

Wow...

Do they offer any kind of language or grammar classes at Loudon?

I mean, judging by this and the backwards "K" at the LC game you really do make fools of yourselves.

BTW That was indeed a very nice burn.