Huntingdon Mustangs

bballislife32

Huntingdon will have some holes to fill and questions to answer. But I have no doubt that Eubanks will have them at the top again this year when it gets down to it. I can't see them having as great a year as they did last year record wise because our schedule is so tough early and some of the younger players are going to need a few games to get going. Pitching should be solid again even with the loss of Clifft, Cody Crocker, and Dill. Burke will be back off an 8-1 season along with Caleb Crocker, Colin Hatch (could be a Beast), Cole McAdams and Lucas Dill. Several young guys may see a spot start here and there. Hitting from top to bottom should be a huge plus for this team. That is what will make the difference between us and the rest of the single A schools. Anything can happen in baseball, but if they play their best baseball when any other team plays their best baseball they will be back in Murfreesboro! Good luck Mustangs and stay healthy! Last chance Seniors, don't let it slip away!!

New Stang...

I think we can have another good year this year too. Losing Cliff,Crocker,Dill and McCormick will leave a big void no doubt. Who will play SS when Blake pitches? Has a schedule been finalized?

I'm excited! Not sure about short. I would guess Kevin Smothers. Very solid defensively.

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Smothers..very solid defensively??? You have got to be kidding me... Thats like saying your son can throw 88

I am giving a coach's opinion of watching the kid play for 4 years. What kind of basis have you got for your opinion? Did he bobble a ball while his team was killing your Babe Ruth team this summer. Just guessing you are probably a Huntingdon Hater. As the great Mercury Morris put it, "Don't talk to me until you living on our street."

• 2 weeks later...